Chapter 8

(Y/n)'s pov

Today is the day were we have the training camp. Not just the boys are excited, I am too. As we arrived at the place where we were staying I realised that I really don't know where to sleep. I mean Shimizu is not staying because her home is not so far. But where do I sleep? "Hey don't worry we'll find something for you to stay, we could ask coach Ukai if he perhaps knows where you could stay" said Koushi while grabbing my hand, walking towards Ukai.

"You can sleep next to your Brother" he said not carrying that I am a girl and they're are teenage boys who could do the stupidest things at night. "But but coach she is a girl she can't sleep with the boys in a room" Koushi protested. "Yes she can Sugawara, don't be so over protecting. And I don't think you would let her in a room alone I mean your place were you sleep is right next to her's right? So you would notice if something happens. And if she would be in a room alone no one would notice if something would happen" He answered. I shrugged and nodded as Koushi looked at me with the 'is it really okay for you' face. So we went in and prepared our place were we sleep, mine was between Suga and Tobio. He was so sweet as he asked me if he could sleep next to me.

Flashback

We all went to the room as everyone looked at me. "Hey guys is it okay if (y/n) is staying here? I mean she has no other place. " Koushi asked. Noya and Tanaka came up to me and stand right infront of me. "No one is touching her as long as she is staying here" the twi boys said while looking around that no one is stepping near me. "Hey Noya I think no one is going to touch her. And stop that Suga is close to get a panick attack because of her staying here." Sawamura said while patting Suga's back. "So is that a 'its okay she can stay'?" Suga asked. Everyone nodded and went back to placing their things down.

I heard someone walking up to me so I turned around and saw Tobio. He had this 'I'm to embarrassed to ask' look on his face. "Hey uhhh... do you... ehmmmm....  mind if I maybe take the place next to yours?... I mean just in case someone does anything... you know" He asked really shy while blushing the exorcist out of him. That was so cute so I nodded at his answer whil maybe blushing a bit... hehe...

Flashback... end

3rd person's pov

The nights went good for (y/n). No drama, just perfect.
But the day has arrived, the game day. Karasuno vs. Nekoma.
Before both teams got into the gym, they were facing each other.
But something was not like it used to be. (Y/n)... she is excited but why?
As they stoped glaring at each other, both teams made thier way in. You could see (y/n) jumping up and down. Why was she so excited?
Kageyama who was next to (y/n) asked the same question. So he lend to Sugawara and whispered "why is she so excited?". "Just watch" he wispered back. So he kept his eyes on her but the only thing that was happening is that he began to blush.

She suddenly begin to ran and he just heard her whispering "Kenma". She jumped hugging the boy who lookes like a pudding head. Kageyama followed her. He was in some kind of way angry but why?

She hugged him and he hugged her. They both had a smile on their faces. And Kageyama he had his grumpy face on.
"Woaaaaa from where do you know (y/n)?" Shrimpy asked. "We know each other since kindergarten and we went to school together but now in highschool we went on different schools" he said camly. "Wait, why are you then in first year high school and he in second year?" Hinata asked. You could see (y/n)'s smile slowly disappear. "She had to to the 3rd year twice in middle school" Kenma said while pulling out of the hug. "Why? you're flawless at school, I can't understand that. " (y/n) began to breathe really heavy and her eyes became glossy. Before Kenma could say anything, Kageyama began to speak. "How many times should I tell you that, she has her reasons why just accept that she had to do a class twice" Tobio said while giving Hinata a little hit on the back of his head. (Y/n) began to giggle a bit and began too blush as she realised that Kageyama is blushing at her.

Kenma looked at her then at Kageyama and then back at her. He instantly began to smirk. "Hey Kenma long time no see how's it going " Suga asked while walking to them. "Hey Koushi great so far and you?" He answered. "Same here" he said while smiling at the situation from his sister and her new 'lover'.
The game was about to start and you could see that Kageyama was still mad. He wanted to know what there was between them. So he walked up to Kenma and (y/n). "Hey... uhmm... weird question but what is your relationship status? I uhmm hope I don't bother you" he asked nervous and embarrassed. "We are just best friends" Kenma said with his calm voice. "But there was a time we used to date" (y/n) added. Kenma was shocked and Kageyama too but both for different reasons.
"Yo- you talked" Kenma said. "Yo- you dated" Kageyama said. (Y/n) began to giggle and made with that the boys blush. "Yes Kenma, he knows and yes Kageyama we dated" she said to the boys. "We didn't dated for a long time. We were dating when that all happend with... you know my... uhm father. And uhm.... I just needed my best friend and not really a boyfriend" she added. "We realised that we should be better friends and not more then that." Kenma said.

The teams got called together and (y/n) walked with Kageyama to their team mates. Someone pulled on his shirt. It was (y/n). He looked at her. "Everything alright?" He asked. She nodded and gave him suddenly a hug. "Thank you" she said, Kageyama looked like he wouldn't even understand how world works. "No probs but why are you thanking me?" He asked. "Because you helped me, you know with Shrimpy" she said while letting him go.

'OMFGGG... why is she soo cute like that. Plssss someone help me I'm melting' Kageyama thought while blushing. As he realised what he was thinking about he immediately slapped his cheeks. "Are you okay?" (Y/n) asked and Tobio nodded really fast. They went on walking to the team. But little do they knew they got watched. "Oi Kenma what are you thinking" the messy raven black haired guy asked Kenma. "She lookes really happy with him, I just hope that he is not a bad guy cause I don't want to see her hurt again, Kuroo" "calm down, I don't want to see her hurt too. If Kageyama does anything that hurts her you know you have me and how we both know Suga he is not going to stand still anymore." Kuroo said to get him a bit less worried.
The game started and everyone was hyped.

A/n: Hellu people I hope you liked that chapter. And I hope that they are getting a little bit less Haikyuu more Kageyama x reader.
So have a good day and stay fresh🌼 and healthy🌼
Your author-chan 🌻

Words: 1311