A Weird Dream

Four hours have passed after dinner, and I went back upstairs to my room so I can get some rest. As I fell into a slumber, I suddenly heard soft crickets chirping and my body felt itchy all of the sudden.

"Mmm, what?"

When I was slowly woken up, I widened my eyes and I sprung up to find myself in a dark creepy forest.

What the- am I dreaming? Why am I in a forest?!

I thought as I'm starting to get confused that turns into panic, I stood up where I glance left and right while crickets are chirping in the background.

Okay, this is some weird dream I'm having. Hopefully, there aren't any spiders around here because everybody knows that I am SCARED of spiders.

I thought, but soon I spotted something glowing and I squinted from a distance.

What's glowing back there?

I pondered as I tip-toed my way to the glowing area, I peered behind the tree and widened to see a beautiful glowing yellow flower.

I became awed at the yellow flower as I kneeled and admire the beautiful plant.

"It's so...pretty...though I recognized this flower before," I murmured while tilting my head, but the moment soon died down when I heard footsteps from behind. Alarmed, I quickly ran behind the tree to hide and slightly peered behind the tree to take a peep at the person. As soon as I heard bushes rustling, a mysterious hooded figure appeared before me.

I cocked my brow at the mysterious figure as I watched the hooded figure approaching the glowing flower and bend down in front of it. Then the hooded figure took off the hood to reveal an elderly woman with saggy skin covered in multiple wrinkles and marks, noticeably on her hands, arms, and face. She even has thinning hair, while still possessing curls, is dull, and has lost its volume, a combination of white and pale gray.

Wait...is that-?

I widened my eyes when I recognized that lady from a movie that I'd watched. Soon the elderly woman starts singing.

"Flower, gleam, and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine~."

Once she sang, her appearance slowly transformed from an elderly hag to a young stunningly gorgeous woman. I became stunned at what I just witnessed.

Omg, that's Mother Gothel! She's from Tangled! I love that film!

I pondered while having found memories of watching Tangled since it's one of my favorite Disney films of all time. Suddenly we both heard footsteps nearby and the young woman panicked. She hides the flower with a rock asap before immediately fleeing from being seen. Soon a guard arrived and saw something glowing underneath the rock. The guard then pushes the large rock away and his eyes widened when he saw the flower.