Prologue 2: Hidden Power?

While we're in the Mirror Chamber, the dorm leaders were finishing sorting out new students in the ceremony.

"Well, is that all for the dorm sorting and the opening ceremony? Listen up, new students. In Heartslabyul Dorm, I make the rules. And if you break them...off with your head! Keep that in mind." The guy with red hair in the hooded cloak is strictly reminded.

"*yawns* This boring ceremony is finally over. We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me." The guy with long brown hair and a scar on his right eye in the hooded cloak ordered.

"All new students, congrats on your enrollment. I hope that every one of you will able to enjoy the school life to its fullest. As the Octavinelle's leader, I'll support you as best as I can." The guy with white hair and glasses politely assured them.

"I wonder, where did the headmaster go? He suddenly left us in the middle of the ceremony." The gorgeous guy with blonde hair curiously asked.

"Abandoning his duties..." The floating tablet mumbled.

"Maybe he got a stomachache or something?" The guy with the turban assumed.

"Oh, here he is." The red-haired hooded man stated. There, Gloriane stood with her eyes widened at what she is seeing.

What the- IS THIS AN ALL-BOYS SCHOOL?!?

She thought with a dumbfounded expression.

"Honestly, a new student was missing, so I went to find them," Crowley informs.

"Woah! Is that a girl?! I hope she's in my dorm!" The guy with white hair in the turban chirped with his red eyes beaming in excitement.

"Could you at least contain yourself Kalim?" The redhead sighed.

"A...girl?..." The floating tablet stuttered.

"A girl? We never have a girl in our school before, but I wouldn't mind having her in my dorm." The guy with blonde hair stated with a smile.

"I could care less if she comes to my dorm." The guy with the scar curtly said looking uninterested.

"Hush everyone, the headmaster is here!" The guy with silver-blue wavy hair informed them as I let out a sweat drop at the five hooded men.

Oh, Jesus...

She thought while sweat dropping. Then Glory spun to the headmaster where he turns to look at her.

"Now then, you are the only one left who hasn't been sorted yet. I will take care of the little raccoon, for now, step in front of the Mirror of Darkness.

"Mmph mm!" The raccoon cat-like creature muffled as Glory glance at the mirror and sighed reluctantly.

"Well, it's now or never. Let's just get this over with." She mumbled as Glory stands in front of the mirror where the giant mask surrounded by a green aura appeared before her.

"State thy name." The mirror commands.

"Gloriane Corbett." She told him.

"Mmmh...Gloriane...the shape of your soul...I don't know."

"Huh?" Glory became baffled by the answer.

"What?!" Crowley shrieks as well.

"Her magic power, color, and shape....felt familiar...I can't figure out where. I cannot recall the name, but this maiden possessed the same blood as the infamous witch from Corona, yet her soul feels different. Therefore, this one is not worthy for any dormitory until her power is unlocked." The mirror informed as the masked figure vanished leaving Gloriane stunned yet baffled by what he said.