Prologue 13: The Search Of The Crystal

"Oh my..."

I muttered as I watched Gloriane through my crystal ball. It's only her first day there and already it's been a whirlwind of events...

I then let out a sigh, but grin afterwards. I'm glad she kept the note and the dagger that I gave her last night. Hopefully, she'll learn how to unlock her power.

Hmmm speaking of which, should I tell headmaster Crowley about this or should leave this hanging?

I thought for a minute, but then I shrugged and chuckled.

Oh never mind that, I'll shall let fate decide to play it out for me.

I pondered as I hummed, smiling at the young dark haired woman as she and her friends passed through the Dark Mirror to complete their quest.

"Good Luck, Gloriane. I've faith in you and your comrades."
——————————————

I opened my eyes and there was the Dwarf's Mine. Damn, straight out of the movie too!

"So this is the Dwarf's Mine..." Deuce murmured, scanning the place.
"It used to be prosperous thanks to magic crystal mining but...."

"Feels like something could jump out..." Grim whimpered, curling into my stomach for safety. Suddenly I felt something glowing from below as I glance down to see my golden flower bracelet gleaming.

"Eh what the-?"

"Oi, there's a house back there

"Oi, there's a house back there. Let's go ask them about the mine." Ace pointed at the quaint cottage just a few feet away where I spotted that glowing from the window. Then we started walking.
—————————————

Deuce knocked and opened the door

"Good evening....I guess it's abandoned. It's a mess in here." One by one, we entered the cottage.

"Puwah! Got a spider web in my face!" Grim yelped spitting and swatting at his face causing me to flinched and turned to Grim.