Chapter 12

*Be prepared this is a bit of a long one*

Kevin POV
*Monday afterschool*
School is finally over. That shit dragged it was deadass wack. Me and the boys are hitting the studio later today to work on some music. I meet up with Dev. The mans is extra moody today idk why. "Aye yo you seen Daniel?" I ask him. "Nah I haven't seen him since this morning. He replies. "Well we got a studio session later. Maybe he's at home taking a nap. "Maybe" Dev replies. "Well we'll meet up later.
*6pm*
I go over to Devin's house. "Bro it's 6 o'clock our session was at 5 and I still haven't heard from Daniel. Maybe he's still asleep come on let's go to his house" I say. We drive to the Veda house. We knock on the door. "Hey boys" mama Nicole says. "Hey mama Nicole" we both say. "Where's Daniel?" I ask. "He should be up in his room. That's where he's been going these past couple weeks" she says. "Come on Dev lets go check" I say. We get upstairs the door is closed and the room looks dark. We knock. No answer. We knock again. No answer. "Maybe he's sleep?" Devin says. I slowly open the door. It's empty. "Uhh mama Nicole? Daniel's not in here" I say. She runs upstairs. "What do you mean not in here?" She starts freaking out. Mr. Veda tries to calm her down. "Calm down honey maybe he's just out" he says. After he says that we hear the living room tv. The news is on. "This just in an almost fatal car crash sends a young man to the hospital in critical condition. The car is described to be a silver Jeep. The victim is identified at the hospital as Daniel Veda. Anyone who knows the young man is urged to go to the hospital as no one was able to find his family members." The reporter says. "Omg my baby!!" Mama Nicole screams out.

Devin POV
Watching my mans mom break down like this was heartbreaking. I hope Daniel is okay his mom wouldn't be able to handle it if he died. I'm snapped out my thoughts when Kev shakes me. "Come on bro we gotta get to the hospital!" Kev yells. "We'll meet you there mama Nicole" Kev says. We run outside and get in the car. "Bro we need to go get the girls" I say. "Bro what? We don't have time for that" Kev says. "Bro they deserve to be there just as much as we do. Plus Daniel probably wants Niomi to be there you know he lOvEs her" I say. "Ok bro text Alexiss I'll text Lency" he replies.

Me: Alexiss I hope you're dressed send me your address I'm coming to pick you up
A: Did you not understand when I told you to lose my number
Me: Alexiss this is serious
A: What could be so serious that you need to text me?
Me: Daniel is in the hospital we're around the corner so hurry up.
A: What?! As much as I don't wanna see you right now I want to be there for Daniel
                          *end of text*
"Alright I texted Alexiss. Did you text Lency?" I ask. "Yeah she's getting ready now" he replies. We pull up to the house Kev honks the horn. Alexiss immediately comes out and gets into the car. "Alright let's get Lency" Kev says. Alexiss gives the directions. After about 5 minutes of driving we get to Lency's house and she hops in.

Alexiss POV
Lency hops in the car and we hug. "Omg I hope Daniel is okay" she says. "Me too" I say. I give Kev directions to Niomi's house. We arrive at her house and I knock on the door. Well at least I thought I was. Turns out I was pounding on the door. Devin grabs my wrist and strokes my hand with his thumb. "Calm down" he whispers. I snatch my hand away. Finally Niomi opens the door.

Niomi POV
I come down the stairs with my sweats and hoodie on and hear pounding on the door. I grab a knife from the kitchen and slowly approach the door. I open it to reveal Alexiss Kevin Devin and lency. "Why the hell are you banging on the door" I ask. "Daniel is in the hospital put some shoes on and let's go chop chop" Alexiss says. "Why do I need to be there?" I ask. "Niomi we ain't got time for the bs just come on" Alexiss says. "Okay hoe you ain't gotta be rude" I reply. We all get in the car and drive to the hospital.

Lency POV
We arrive at the hospital. We walk up to the front desk. "Daniel Veda" I say. "Are you family?" The woman asks. "Yes. This is his girlfriend" I say pointing at Niomi. "I'm sorry but it's immediate family only" she replies. Alexiss gets upset I can see it in her face. "We're literally here to see if our friend is okay and you're not gonna let us see him?" Alexiss semi yells. "Miss I'm gonna need you to calm down" the lady responds. "Calm down? you really expect me to-" Alexiss is cut off when Devin pulls her away.