Sick// Atsumu

*Achoo-*

Groaning, the poor setter for Inarizaki High reached for the tissue box for the 12th time since he woke up. To his dismay, the box was empty. He struggled as he got up from his warm, safe haven and made his way over to the laundry room where the tissue boxes and napkins were usually stored. What he saw when he opened the cabinet made his eyes go wide.

"Are you kidding? We're out of tissues? What are we, some homeless people living in a third world country? This is JAPAN!"

He lethargically shuffled his feet back to his room and collapsed on his bed, muttering profanities under his breath. After staying in that position for a while, he mustered up all the strength he has and hollered as loud as he could with his croaky voice for his brother dearest.

No one responded.

'That's right. He has this study group thingy today...'

He never understood the point of study groups, especially on a Saturday. Like come on, school gives you a break and you use that break to study even more? Sounds stupid to him.

He decided to reach for his phone on his nightstand and called for the only person he thought could make his crappy day better.

~Time Skip~

You walked up the small stone path that leads up to your boyfriend's house. Upon reaching the door, you rang the bell and waited. Moments later, the door opened a small crack before swinging fully open, revealing a red nosed, fatigued, artificially blond boy. Before you could greet him however, he dragged you inside the house and locked the door. He turned around and looked at you. You looked at him. That went on for a good few seconds, with the both of you just simply observing the other before.

"Are you-"

"I'm not sick if you're wondering."

You rolled your eyes, raising your eyebrows at him while putting your hands on your hips. Assume knows what that meant. It's your usual "I can spell the bullshit from a mile away so don't even try" pose.

You placed your hands gently on his cheeks and brought his head down to yours with your foreheads touching. The gesture caught Atsumu off guard, evident in his slight blush that was barely concealed among his already flushed cheeks. You pulled away after confirming that he was feverish, took his hands and gently lead him upstairs to his room. After a few weak protests from him, you managed to convince him to stay in bed and pulled the covers up for him.

Getting up from your chair that you moved beside his bed, you turned around to head downstairs before a hand grabbed your wrist, forcing you to stop. You faced Atusmu with a questioning glance. "Where are you going?" he asked, not ready to let go any time soon. "I'm gonna get you some meds, a cool towel, and make some porridge if you haven't ate yet." Slowly but surely, he let his hand slide down your wrist before tucking it back underneath his covers. He turned around and faced the wall with a small pout on his face, clearly trying to deny that he enjoyed being babied. With a knowing smile, you made your way downstairs.

~Time skip~

You carefully made your way into your boyfriend's room again this time with the 3 items laid out on a tray you found in the kitchen. To your annoyance, your sick boyfriend was propped up against his bed frame and reading YOUR fashion magazine that you left behind during your last visit.

Setting the tray down with a loud clack, you stomped towards the bed, taking the magazine away and glared at him. To no one's surprise, your dear boyfriend flashed you his o-so-wellknown confident smirk. But he wasn't fooling anyone, especially not you. You could tell he was just trying to rile you up. His body is shaking with the effort of trying to stay upright, and beads of sweat formed on his forehead. After seeing that he failed to get a more dramatic reaction from you, he slowly slipped back down with a smug but guilty smile.