Chapter 14

Lauren's pov

Camila and I are in school, it's lunch right now and we are sat outside with the others. It's a hot day here in Miami, so we are in some shade trying to avoid the heat.

Camila is dressed in

•short black school girl skirt

•a vest that is tucked in

•some vans

I'm dressed in

•white t-shirt tucked in

•denim shorts

•also vans

Camila was reading as she drank her water, she's not in her headspace but she was this morning. She has been dealing with a lot of bullies today, they've been calling her names to her face and behind her back, some people have even tripped her over in the hallways, but I've been there to catch her and yell at them.

I was talking to the girls about some random tv show we watch, some boys was yelling as they was playing soccer, I hear Camila sigh and see her rest the book in her lap, elbows on her thighs as she covers her ears.

"Hey" I say, I put a hand on her leg, she looks at me and I pass her my headphones, she smiles lightly and puts some music on and continues to read.

I see the boys laughing looking this way, I frown as one of them grab the soccer ball and drop kicks it this way, I put my hands in front of camilas face catching it before it hit her. She jumps back and I get up throwing the ball back at them, it hit one in the face and he covers his nose.

I look at camila who moves closer to me a little and I wrap an arm around her, she puts her head on my shoulder and Dinah gets up sitting on the other side of her as the boy who the ball hit walks over.

"Jauregui, stand up!" He said, I sigh and do he goes to punch me but I dogged it and wrapped his arm behind his back.

"Let's not do this, we don't want you to humiliate yourself now do we" I say, he grunts as his arm is quite far up his back.

"No..." he mumbled, I nod

"Walk away and don't bother us again okay" I say, he nods and I push him and he walks away, I sit back down and camila picks my arm up wrapping it around her. I giggle pulling her close and she smiles, I kiss her forehead and she hides in the crook of my neck with a blush.

After a while the bell goes and Camz and I go to art together, we sit next to each other and just talk quietly while doing our work.

When that lesson finished we packed our bags and went home

When we got home we talked to the others for a bit, but camila just wanted to go to bed. I go upstairs with her and she sighed and lays on the bed, I sit next to her rubbing her back as she was lead on her stomach.

"What's wrong?" I ask, she shook her head

"Just a bad day" she mumbled, I nod and put my hands under her so they was on her stomach, I pick her up and sit her in my lap.

"How about you slip into your headspace to relive some of that stress" I say, she nods and does I give her a few minutes to know she's fully slipped.

"Do you want a bath?" I ask, she nods with a smile, I smile back grabbing a fluffy towel and go into the bathroom, she walked holding my hand.

When we got in there I fill the bath up with some bubbles as it was running, I put some toys in and as we was waiting I undress camila, I mess around with her a little until the bath was full. I help her in and she plays with the toys, I smile kneeling down and grab a hand towel, I dip it in the bath water and rub it over her back to help her relax.

After a while the water started to cool down, so I help camila out and wrap her in a towel, we walk back to the room and she lays down on the bed. I get some sleep clothes and the moisturiser, I dry her off and then start to massage her back with the moisturiser. She sighed in content and I smile, after her little massage I get her dressed. She was yawning so I put her under the covers and get her teddy and blanket, as she was comfy I go clean the bath and then get dressed myself, I go back in the room and cuddle camila. Soon she fell asleep so I grabbed a book and started to read, as I was reading my door opened, I look to see my mom.

"Hey" she said, I put my hand on camilas shoulder rubbing it softly as I take my hand off the book.

"Hey, be quiet camila has fell asleep" I say, she nods and sits on the bed by me

"What's going on with camila?" She asked quietly

"She's just dealing with some idiots at school" I say, she nods softly

"Are you helping her?" Mom asked, I nod

"Of cause" I say, she nods softly and we talk about it a little more, she just basically says that if I show camila some more affection it may help her a little better, to show that someone does care a lot about her because of her parents and what is going on at school can affect her, just stuff like that.

"Get some rest" Mom said, I nod and put my book down and lay down

"Night mom" I say, she smiles by the door

"Night sweetie" she said, I smile and she closed the door and I cuddle camila

"Night monkey" I whisper, I kiss her head and turn the lamp off falling asleep my self.