More Kam

"Keefe," Tam called, trying to keep his voice steady. "Please tell me you didn't do what I think you did."

There was silence from inside the well, and Tam had to fight the urge to bust out laughing.

"Keefe?" he called again. "I can't keep you company if you don't answer."

"Shut up, Bangs Boy," an echoey grumbled said. 

"Oh my god," Tam muttered to himself, and he had to pause to regain his composure. After taking a few deep breaths, he continued. "I know we're still unpacking, but you realize we do have mirrors, right?"

More silence, and then, "Yeah, I know."

That about did it for Tam's self control. He started laughing, doubling over until his forehead hit the edge of the well. All the stress of the day rushed out, from finding out his husband had fallen down a well, to calling Sophie and Elwin to see if they could help, to having to sit here and hope that they got here in time. 

Tam had tried everything. Keefe was stuck about halfway down, just above the water line, and there was too much resistance for telekinesis to be any use. His arms were stuck too, so a rope was out. 

At least he's not drowning, he reminded himself as he straightened up, wiping away tears of laughter. 

"Hey Tam?" Keefe called. 

"Yeah?"

"When I get out of here, can you make me soup?"

Tam smiled, glad that his husband couldn't feel his emotions spiking. "No problem. But first, I'm boarding this up."

"Yeah, good idea."

There was another small silence. 

"And Keefe, next time you're too lazy to go to a mirror, just ask me, okay?" Tam said, leaning over the well. All he could see was Keefe's mop of blonde hair. "I can tell you if it looks bad."

"Will do, Tammy. Love ya."

Tam rolled his eyes, but he couldn't squash his smile. "Love you too, idiot."

——————————————————————————-

I know it's really bad, but I can't find the motivation edit or fix it, so uh, here you go

Also, credit to Istoleatacoonce for the idea, go check out their Kam stuff it's AMAZING