22

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jisung POV

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I just couldn't get it out of my head.

One night, the house seems broken into, the next it looks completely fine.

Yes, the next day in the early morning I had decided to go back to check up again. And during that night, the door was magically things and everything seemed completely normal. But there was still no sign of Haeun.

And I just couldn't stop myself from worrying. I was going to go crazy.

So as I walked in the hallway, I spotted the group. Without my friends, I had hoped I didn't seem so intimidating and approached them in a quick step.

I tried to remain calm, but seeing their weirded out looks as they saw me making my way towards them, I got nervous. But I was desperate to know.

Before I fully approached them, one of the guys called Minhyuk or something stepped in my way.

"Haeun is not here. And no, you may not talk to her." He said before I could even utter a word. I closed my eyes and sighed in frustration.

I know I'm a dick, I just wanted to make sure.

"When was the last time you talked to her?" I asked, trying to be as calm as possible. Minhyuk continued giving me looks, but Haeun's apparently best friend Lisa came forward.

"Yesterday. Why?"

"What time?"

"I asked why?" She demanded growing inpatient.

"I just have to make sure of something. I'm not going to talk to her or anything, so cut the crap." I blurted out and they all gave me a weird look before Lisa answered.

"This morning. She's fine but she wont come to school for a while. I will not tell you why. Any other questions?" I almost couldn't stand her arrogant tone, but just sighed and walked away.

That means that Haeun is okay. Lisa could probably tell if it wasn't her friend talking to her.

But there is definitely something that happened to the house. And where was Haeun now?

As I entered the classroom, I really tried finding to distract myself with, but nothing seemed to be working.

I sat down in my seat and Chenle walked up to me.

"You seem downer than usual. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Bad day." I replied shortly, taking some books out.

"Bad day or not, get your shit together and at least try to finish the exams today." He patted me on the shoulder. I nodded which made him walk away, probably to study.