Chapter 15

Camilas pov

Lauren's family and us are out all together for the day, it's the weekend and we are out to eat, I'm in little space cuddled up to Lauren.

She feeds me as she has finished her meal, her mom was smiling at us as the others where talking.

I whine as she goes to give me some more and she frowns, I look at her then the drink she giggles grabbing it and I drink some through the straw.

She goes to feed me again but I turn my head, she sighed since I've only ate half my food.

"Just a little bit more Camz" she said, I shook my head and grab my colouring book and pens.

"Hey, you can colour as you eat, come on just a few more mouth fulls" she said, I sigh and open my mouth, she giggles and feeds me I take my time chewing to prolong the next.

"Camz..." Lauren said after a few moments, she knew what I was doing I look at her and she raised an eyebrow. Signing I swallow and she gives me another fork full.

After eating we sit talking for a few more minutes, well they talk and I just colour when I was done I close the book and put the pens back in their case, I grab my bag and put them in there.

"Let's go to the trampoline park" Taylor said, Lauren and Chris nod then they all look at me, I just look at them all back.

"I think she's too young to know what's going on..." Lo mumbled, they all giggle but I wasn't in my headspace at all.

"Camz..." Lo said, I look at her

"How young are you?" She asked, I just put my head on her chest

"Can you walk?" She asked, I just look at her and she sighed

"Let's just go" Lo said, they all got up and she takes my head, as I stood up I grab my bag they all look at me and I start to walk.

When we get to the trampoline place Carla and mike pay for us all, I've never been before so I look around.

"Hey, put these on" Lo said, I look to see socks? I give her a weird look by let go of her hand and walk to a bench making Lauren raise an eyebrow.

She comes over putting hers on, she grabs my shoes and other socks putting them in a locker with hers and my bag. The others come over doing the same, I watch as Lauren puts her phone in there and then looks at me.

"Come on" she said, I get up following behind them, we go to a room and watch a safety video.

We then go on the trampolines, I just sat down on a platform thing and watch the others. After a while I see Lauren look around then sees me sat down, she walks over sitting next to me.

"Camz, what's wrong?" She asked, I just look at all the people and move closer to her

"Hey, I know you're not in your headspace anymore, so talk to me" she said, I look at her then down.

"Nothing" I whisper, she frowns

"Camila...seriously, what's wrong?" She asked again, I sigh shaking my head

"I've missed my period" I mumble, she goes wide eyed

"But, how wou-oh" she mumbled, I nod and she sighed

"Come here" she said, I lean against her chest and she wraps her arms around me, I let a few tears go but she didn't notice.

"Hey, mila what's wrong?" Taylor asked coming over, making the others come over.

"Nothing" I say, they all frown and Chris whips my eyes

"Seriously I'm fine" I say, Lauren looks at me and then her mom

"Don't you dare" I say, she nods and they all look confused

"Okay, what's going on?" Carla asked, I shook my head getting out of Lauren's grip

"Just leave me alone" I say, I walk away and down to the locker, I put my shoes on leaving the other stuff in there and I go outside.

After a while of sitting on a bench, Lauren sits next to me and I sigh.

"I said leave me alone" I say, she nods

"I know, but I'm not going too" she said, I shook my head lightly and look away from her.

"Let's go to the shop" she said, I frown and she gets up

"You need to take a test" she said, I sigh knowing she's right and take her hand walking with her.

She gets one and puts it in her pocket, we go back to the place showing our bands and go to the bathroom.

"I'll be by here" she said, I nod going into a stall, I open the box and just look at the test I put it back in walking out.

"I can't" I say to Lauren, she sighed going in with me

"It's okay, everything is going to be fine Camz" she said, I sigh and cry

"What if I am? I'm going to have a rape baby, that's my fucking dads" I whisper yell, she nods kneeling down as I sit on the toilet.

"...I mean, you do have options Camz, I'm not saying you should, but you could" Lauren said, I sigh and put my head in my hands.

"Hey, look at me" she said, I do and she whips my eyes

"There's always that possibility that you're not, have you even thought of that?" She said, I sigh and look at the box again.

"Turn around...also cover your ears...I'm pee shy" I say, she giggles and does

"You can turn back around..." I mumble, she did and we both wait, when it was time I look at Lauren.

"Can you look?" I ask, she nods and does

"It's positive..." she whispers, I'd felt my heart break and then break down crying

"Shhh, it's okay, it's okay, you'll get through this" she whispers wrapping her arms around me.

"Uh, Lauren, camila? Are you guys in here?" I hear, I pull back and grab the test, I walk out and Taylor looks at me, she then looks at the test in my hand.

"It's positive if you're wondering" I mumble while washing my hands, she goes a little wide eyed.

"Oh...uh, the others are out side waiting" she said, I nod throwing the test and box in the bin.

"Don't talk about it and don't tell anyone" I say, she nods

"Okay" she said, we go to the others and I ignore them and just walk to the car, I get in the back and cross my arms looking out the window.

When we got back to the house I walk upstairs and right to Lauren's room, I go to the bathroom taking a shower and get ready for bed.

When Lauren came up she lays next to me, I look at her and rest my head on her shoulder, she wraps an arm around me and for a while we don't say anything.

"I don't want to keep it" I say, she nods

"Okay, when do you want to go?" She asked

"Tomorrow" I say, she nods and I lay down facing away from her, she gets up getting dressed and ready for bed. She comes back getting behind me and wraps her arm around me.

"We'll go tomorrow, do you want me there?" She asked, I nod

"I need a ride home, they don't let you go by yourself" I say, she nods

"But...how do you know that?" She asked, I place my hand over hers

"It's not the first time I'll be there" I mumble and turn the lamp off

"Night Lolo" I say, she pulls me closer

"Night Camz" she said, we soon fall asleep