Episode 1-9: The Collision Between The Sundrop & The Crimson Tyrant

Once Heartslabyul's infamous strict dorm leader has arrived, things have gone worst for Ace when he blindly ranted about how their dorm leader is 'super crazy'.

"Heh! Dorm leader!" Ace shrieks when he turns around and saw the short dorm leader with brownish red, mid-length hair that curves inward, V-shaped bangs covering his forehead, side bangs, and two strands of hair forming a heart on top of his head.

The Heartslabyul dorm leader wasn't pleased to hear Ace's rants when he strikes him with his stern silver eyes and his arms are fold against his chest.

"Oh my, Riddle. You're super crazy cute today.~" Cater compliments with a nervous tone.

"Hmph, Cater. If you talk too much, it's going to cost you your head." The short dorm leader, Riddle sternly reminds him.

"Hey now, gimme a break!" Cater chuckles awkwardly.

"Ffgna! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the entrance exam!" Grim hisses with a frown.

"You're the freshman that caused all that fuss of expulsion yesterday and was rumored to be the next Mother Gothel." Riddle assumes causing Glory widen her eyes and pinch her forehead in irritation.

I've heard this way too much already.

Glory ponders expressing annoyance when the strict dorm leader brought that 'Gothel' rumor again. Riddle then turns to Grim.

"Will you knock it off, calling someone's unique magic a 'weird collar'?" He retorts.

"For goodness sake. The headmaster is soft. If you forgive rule breakers the whole system will collapse. All you have to do is cut the head off of those who don't follow the rules." He sternly informs making Glory scoffs and shook her head in aggravation.

"The things coming out his mouth don't suit his looks..." Ace mutters.

"The headmaster appears to have forgiven you, Gothel's blood, but make no mistake the next time it happens, I will not." He sternly warns. Fed up with this whole Gothel schtick, Glory puts her milk carton to the table and turns to the rude short dorm leader with an irked frown.

"Well excuse me for the inconvenience I'd caused you, but once I find a way to get back home. You'll won't have to deal with me anymore." She seethes causing her two friends, Grim, Trey, and Cater to gasp in shock from Glory's unabashed remark.

"Oh? You dare talk to me with such a tone like that, Gloriane?" He asks with his tone that became more stern. With no hesitation, Glory stood up from her seat and cross her arms where she glares down at the short red brunette.

"Listen your majesty, I respect a man who values rules and expects them to follow the school code, but what I can't tolerate was the fact that you misinterpret me as 'Mother Gothel' because let me tell you. We may have the same looks, but we're both different. So I would appreciate it if you get that through your thick skull and stop calling me 'Gothel's Blood'. It's quite rude." Glory reassures glaring down at the infamous dorm leader of Heartslabyul causing everyone in the cafeteria to gasp in horror at the feisty ravenette's brazen attitude since no one has ever talk back to the notorious strict dorm leader of Heartslabyul dormitory before. Not wanting things to get worst, Trey and Cater quickly intervenes when Cater grabs her shoulders and pull her close while Trey gets in between Riddle and Glory.

"Ahaha, hey Glo-chan. Let's not get so hasty here, why won't just sit back down and finish your food? How about I show you some cat videos that I found on the internet?" Cater chuckles nervously while gripping her shoulders as a sign to stop provoking him.

"Yes, please don't be offended Riddle. I'm sure she means no harm!" Trey reassures trying to ease the tension and breaking up the fight, but Riddle didn't listen to Trey's reassurance and did not take her words so lightly. Affronted, he clenches his fists and glares harder at the outspoken ravenette, but soon was cut off by Ace awkward chuckle causing them to turn their heads to him.