Episode 1-10: Chesnut Hunt

Meanwhile at Crowley's office, things were pretty awkward when the headmaster has this serious look making Glory unease.

"A student told me, you were caught up in a brawl with two students in the cafeteria few minutes ago. Care to explain why?" Crowley asks curiously.

"There were interrogating Grim, sir. They were forcing him to give up his lunch and I wasn't going to stand for it, so I stood up for him and that's when the fight happened." She told him.

"Not only that, but you use your magic on a student." Merlin points out.

"How did you- wait. Oh, right. Crystal ball, got it." She quickly understood making the tiny wizard chortle. Soon she heard Crowley letting out a sigh.

"Though I do understand your intentions, fighting with another student isn't an excuse." Crowley informed and Glory sigh.

"I know." She nods.

Jesus, this takes me back when I was brought to the principal's office for the first time kicking my ex in the balls.

She pondered, but soon snickers softly at that memory.

But hey, it's worth the payback.

Glory thought as she snickers under her breath. Crowley then clears his throat.

"However, since this is your first day in school. I will not punish you. So, I'm letting you off the hook this time since I, myself, am kind. IF you promise me not to get into brawls again, understood?" He reminds her and she sighs and nods.

"Yes sir." She replies.

"And we also need to work on your magic since you're still inexperienced. But first, we need to go to the library to find research on how to get yourself back home." Merlin suggests and she nods.

"Well now that's out of the way, you may now be dismissed and remember our deal Miss Corbett." He reminded her.

"Yes sir, I promise I won't." She replied.

But I feel like I'm going to get myself into trouble during my time here....

She thought skeptically feeling like she's going to be trouble lurking around in Night Raven anytime soon.

"Very good, now dismissed!" He said as Glory and Merlin left his office and head to the library to do some research. While I'm the library, There's something bothering the young ravenette where questions starts to float in her mind. Curious, she turns to Merlin.

"Hey Merlin, I need to ask you something." Glory said.

"Ask away, my sundrop." Merlin replies. Glory stares down at the floor for a minute while gripping her left wrist before staring back at her mentor.

"Why do I have this power?" Glory asks curiously. Merlin then slides the book back and strolls to the table. He pulls the chair out and sat down.

"Please be seated." He instructs as she nods and walks to Merlin where she pulls out a chair and sat with him.

"Allow me to explain the story, Ahem." Merlin clears his throat and takes a deep breath as he begins telling the story.

"A long time ago, a cosmic event created a single drop of sunlight, which fell "from the heavens" and grew the golden flower. It had the ability to heal any sickness or injuries, mortal wounds, as well as delay aging. Gothel is the first woman to discover the sundrop flower. Gothel was a witch who was known for her theatrical flair, often flaunting her beauty and curvaceous appearance with much enthusiasm and dramatics. She happens to be stage actress and performer which makes her an intelligent yet dangerous manipulator. Gothel was enjoying her glamorous life until everything changed when she was forced to retired due to her aging. In fact, Gothel rather lives beautifully than dying from an old age. That is when Gothel discovers the sundrop flower in Corona history.  She read that if one sang a chant, then one will revert back to their original youth. This had Gothel aching for that flower and began searching it. Once she found the flower, sang the chant, and it causes her to revert back to her youth." Merlin explains.