Episode 1-13: Bad Boy Deuce Activate

Glory couldn't believe her eyes at what she witnessed. All she sees is a well-mannered and calm boy has turned into a unpredictable and aggressive rebel. As she watched Deuce punches them left and right, the two punks back away while shaking.

"T-This guy is straight up mad! That wasn't just six hits! Liar!" The white haired punk whimpers.

"Let's get the hell outta here! I'm sorry to all chickens!!" The redhead apologizes as he and the white haired punk fled in fear.

"Apologize 100 times next time you eat eggs! Dumbasses!" Deuce snaps.

"Holy...crap..." Glory utters.

"Eeeeek!" Grim shrieks and hides behind Glory's leg.

"Huff, huff....Ugh!!"

"What's gotten into you!?" Grim asks looking stunned.

"I-I screwed up....I vowed that I'd definitely, definitely be an honors student this time...!" Deuce curses mentally scolding himself for his mistake.

"Eh?" Grim tilts his head.

"In middle school, all I ever did was screw around...I constantly skipped school and spent all my time getting into fights. I disrespected all my teachers, hung around sketchy upperclassmen and bleached my hair to death. Even ran around all over the place riding a magical wheel. I was a terrible person that went as far as to use magic to lord over those who couldn't." Deuce explains.

"Just now, you went full bad boy on those guys!" Grim points out.

"Then, one night...I saw my mom hiding away in tears as she called my grandma. 'Was the way I raised him wrong? Would it have been better if he had both parents?'" Deuce says retelling the moments that he heard from his mother as Glory stood there wreck with sadness and sympathy for the former rebel.

"Oh Deuce...." She mutters with her eyes glint with empathy.

"She was wrong. Mom never did anything wrong. It was all me!" Deuce said expressing remorse.

"So when the carriage from Night Raven College came to get me, my mom was so happy and I don't want to make her cry again. This time, I'm going to be an honors student my mom can be proud of. Then I do this....Shit!" Deuce mutters irritated with his actions, but Glory didn't care and walk up to him where she gently wraps her arms around his waist shocking him.

"Glo-"

"You can be an honors student Deuce, but not doesn't mean you have to hold back you emotions in order to do so." She says.

"Huh?" Deuce stutters as she glances up with a grin.

"You're not a bad person for doing this Deuce. It's not you're fault. I still see you as a good friend who was willing to do everything he can to achieve his goals as well as protecting those he deems valuable and care for. When you defended me, I was touched and happy. You along with Ace, Grim, Merlin, and Crowley, are the only people that didn't deemed me as 'The Next Gothel'. For that, I appreciate your kindness, Deuce. Thank you." Glory reassures surprising Deuce.

"Glory-san...."

"She's right you know. Those delinquents deserve another 10 punches if you ask me! You fought them off before I could, though." Grim agrees.

"See? Grim has a point." Glory says with a grin.

"You guys..." Touched by his words, he was left speechless. Glory giggles softly.

"Besides, honor students get mad, too. That's what makes us human after all." Glory reassures.

"Really?...Heh heh. May those baby chicks Rest In Peace." Deuce chuckles softly, but.....

"Umm Deuce I hate to break this, but these eggs are unfertilized, so they'll not be any chicks." Glory whispers shocking him.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh!!!!!???? You've gotta be kidding!?!?!?" Deuce shrills making Glory laugh.