Ch1: Lets Start The Show

(Cover not made by me, credit goes to the original creator! Warning: as i said in the summary, do not read this book unless you know you can handle this stuff. If you are the faint of heart please Im telling you now don't read this book. Now ENJOY!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The past...

"Momma! Momma! Guess what!" I called to her.

Her delicate face turned to me as she smoked a cigar on the balcony of our apartment building. Her face showed tiredness but a fighting chance to be good.

"What is it honey?" She asked

I smiled brightly even with the tears I'm holding in.

"When I grow up and get a husband I'm gonna be a singer!" I cheered

She looked at me like if I didn't have a chance, but she smiled a smile that seemed genuine and sweet.

"I hope you make it there hon.....I hope you make it there...." she said softly

I smiled more and looked down at the cars and loud street.

"Im gonna be a singer and be on a stage!" I said as papa got home...

Present time being...

"Well....Im not a singer momma but....Im on a stage...." I said, little tears peaking out.

"Hey Y/N? You ready?" My boss, Kyle, asked sweetly

I gasped lightly and looked at him. I wasn't dressed in the cat costume that i use to go on stage in so he was able to look at me as i was in regular clothing.

"Hey you okay?" He asked

I smiled and wiped my thumb on my eyes.

"Yeah, just looking back at a few memories." I replied

He sighed and stayed at the door.

"Well if you need someone to talk to then my doors always open." He said kindly

I smiled more and he chuckled.

"Well your on when ever your ready, and on Friday we have a special guest. Also Carlos and Tom are ready for you behind stage." Kyle informed

"Alright, thanks." I replied and got up.

He nodded and left, closing the door. Carlos and Tom are my bodyguards for when I'm on stage and going out to the tables to see the drunks. I looked in my mirror and took in a deep breath.

"Show time." I said to myself and left to the bar that held my costume.

<~time skip~>

I got out of my changing room and Carlos and Tom saw me.

"You ready kitten?" Tom teased

"Yeah yeah, tease me all you want boys but its just for show!" I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah we know who you really are, chill." Carlos chuckled

I smiled and took in a deep breath. I heard my name being announced and the males cheering and whistling.

"Show Time Boys." I said an got confident as they stood behind me.

"We know the drill." Tom replied

The curtains opened and Katie an Kim came back and saw me.

"Good luck Y/N!" Katie whispered

"Yeah the crowd is real touchy an grabby tonight!" Kim warned