Chapter 39: Fucking Russians

"Okay what do we do about their leader besides the fact that he's coming for my wife?" I asked. "We don't know much actually. There isn't much on him..... it's almost as if he's a ghost." Caleb says. "Honestly if it wasn't for one of our men's girl overhearing their plans at the bar that she works in we wouldn't even know that they are coming." Caleb explained.

My anger boils to an unknown point. "Tell me how we being the most powerful family in the world do not know when a unknown source....which to me means a small unimportant group is coming for our throat!" I yell at them. Everyone looks around but has nothing to say.

"My question is how does this leader whoever he is know anything about Athena? She grew up having a very sheltered life. Her father did not let her stray from the family and when she was in my care she was always protected. Plus I believe it's safe to assume that since the day she married you she has always been protected by your man. So again... I will have to ask how does this leader... this Unknown man no my precious granddaughter?" Philippe asked.

"Well I don't know about that but being that Katherine was the one who offered her up I'm guessing Katherine knows about this man." I say to them. I then look at one of my men. "Bring the Healer and her doctor brother to me now." I order. "What do you have in mind?" My father asked. "We're going to play a little game." I say to him. "What's the one thing that's greater than fear?" I asked. "Hope." Philippe responds. "Absolutely right. The one thing that can make anyone do the impossible is Hope. It is the greatest emotion that the human body can muster." I explained. "Now we will watch as I dangle that hope in front of her. Watch how this ghost of an opponent that no one will knows about will by the time I'm done be like my best friend because I will know every inch of him." I say.

The Healer Solish and her doctor brother walk-in. "Good you're here. You've expressed your fondness for Athena in the sense of willing to help her... is that how you feel?" I asked Solish. "I feel a very strong kinship to her yes. Like a sister. She helped me from the depths of darkness therefore I would gladly lay my life down for her." Solish response. "I know and for that I'm grateful." I say.

I then look at her brother. "And you?" I asked him. "I do not have a strong kinship to Athena as my sister does but I feel as if I owe her my life due to the fact that she saved my sisters therefore I'm indebted to her." He said with a genuine looking in his eyes. "Good. There's a situation that has come up a very extreme situation. We have an unknown source coming for Athena to take her away from all of us. The only person who knows this unknown source well is Katherine." I explain. "As you all may know I have been teaching Katherine, her mother, and their little friend a lesson. I'm not going to lie to you this family did not become as strong as it is and as powerful as it is for me to give little slaps on the wrist and sugarcoat everything when someone betrays us or comes for us. Do you understand?" I ask. They nod in response. "Therefore when I teach somebody a lesson it mainly results in death and they're only alive for a short while because I like to drag that process out." I continued.

"With that being said I want you to prepare yourself for what you're about to see. Katherine's back is completely split open with her rib cage is broken and twisted out I had every intention of pulling her lungs out and resting them outside of her body but I didn't get to that point yet. Her mother Elizabeth husband skinned not completely just her hands interarms true about the elbow so far." I explained in a nonchalant manner.

Solish's eyes widen and she takes a small breath in. Her brother the doctor more known to my practices does not make a sound but his body freezes visibly. "The thing is I need you to to fix them temporarily that is I have every intention of going back and fulfilling my original plan of torture. However right now I need them to believe that I'm going to let them live if they give information up on this unknown opponent. So you two will go down there and you will fix them." I say to them.

"How am I supposed to fix broken ribs from the way you described it I don't even think that's possible." Solish says her voice shaking with fear. "I personally don't give a damn if you've duct tape them back together as long as she feels that they could heal and in the future she will be living a normal life. I need her to have that shred of hope that she can walk away from this." I explained. "This is for Athena.... Her telling me what she knows about this man will give us leverage. Right now we are about to fight a battle going in blind. Not that we cannot win but I don't want as many casualties then needed by going in uneducated by not knowing our opponent. This could save not only Athena's life but the lives of our other men and women. That is what you do healer right?....You save lives..... now save them." I say to her.

"All right will help you. The tape being medical tape not duck tape might actually might not be such a bad idea." She says and I smile cause again I'm a fucked up genius. "I mean we don't need to actually fix them just give the illusion that they can be saved... right?" She asked. "Now you're getting it. Welcome to our game." I stay with a smirk. "Let's go have a chat with them it's time." I point out.

"I'm going to dangle hope in front of her eyes to get what I want. I got that idea from my lovely wife. You know like what Athena does to me when she wants me to listen she just dangles her pretty little tight pussy in front of me and I'm all yes Ma'am no Ma'am." I say. "I literally just am at a loss for words with you." Philippe says. My father laughs. "Trust me he has been on his best behavior with you around. You should see him on a normal day. I really don't know how poor Athena puts up with him let alone loves him so much." My father comments. "Hahaha that's because Athena gives it right back with that sassy mouth of hers. However she is just more coy about it." Caleb says. I nod and smile in agreeance while every laughs at my stupid grin.

"What can I say that girl got me." I speak.