Chapter 7

Simon's POV

Harry and I were the only ones that were really stuck in this situation. We both had our legs out and Liana just laid on them. Everyone else left but we didn't want to wake her up so we stayed and played fortnite split screen on her tv. We were quiet trying not to wake her. She was lying upwards. Harry's legs were supporting her body and mine were supporting her head.

Liana rolled over in her sleep letting Harry free. But she came more into my lap. It did look quite strange but she was cute. Harry whispered "Sike sucker" as he walked out the room. It didn't really bother me that Liana had fell asleep on me.

I continue to play until she moves again. Sneak attack. She wraps her arms around my body as if she was hugging a teddy bear. I still don't think that she realises she's fell asleep on me. But now my legs have gone numb.

After Liana told us all what happened to her, I couldn't help but to have a tear in my eye. It pisses me off how vile kids can be now a days. People not being her friend just because of a rumour. And all the months of help she's been through.

Josh also told us as she fell asleep that she used to be in a bad place after it. She wouldn't stop hurting herself. I look up and down her wrist to see the stand out white scars down her wrists. Josh even said she tried to strangle herself with an iPhone charger. She needed help. Serious help. But no one would take her. They had too big waiting lists.

But now she's got us. Me. I think I have feelings for her. When you know what someone has been through it makes you fall in love with them just that little bit more. Like you are on a challenge to help them. She's gotten over it I know. But I bet it still haunts her from time to time.

I see her eyes flutter open slightly and she gets up slowly wiping the drool with her hand. "Eww you've got drool all over me" I laugh trying to make her laugh. She smiles. Just a smile.

"Do you wanna play fortnite?" I ask her. She checks her phone supposedly at the time.

"Can you drive?" She asks. I guess she can't considering she's only 17. I nodded my head. She pulls my hand and next thing you know we are in my car.

"Where are we off to Miss Bradley?" I ask her. It was around 10pm so she probably wanted McDonald's.

"Asda" she mumbles. Still probably half asleep. I start up my engine and passed her the AUX cord to see if she wanted to put some music on. She grabs it and plays this sad some. I listen to the lyrics to see what it's about.

It said "please don't leave and take my hand" so I grabbed her hand and kissed it to show her I won't leave her. I let go as I was driving and started to focus more on the road.

The next song she put on was bruises by Lewis Capaldi. The intro came and I hummed along. Until she starts singing.

"I've been told, I've been told to get you off my mind. But i hope I never lose the bruises that you left behind. Oh my lord oh my lord I need you by my side." She sang 

"Holy fucking shit Liana" I had no clue how amazing she could sing. I think the song definitely woke her up.

"What?" She asks being stupid. "You never heard a Bradley sing before?" Now the only song I heard Josh sing was them stupid country songs. But holy moly I didn't know Liana could sing this well.

We get to asda and Liana drags my hand around it. She obviously hasn't been here before so the was looking down every aisle. I would of helped her but I liked watching her struggle. It was kinda cute. She then sees her prey right at the back of the store and makes a run for it. She grabs multiple boxes of this strange looking thing.

"What on earth is that?" I ask. She looks at me in shock. As she grabs more.

"This is the most amazing treat you can ever have Simon. I will let you be the first to try on in the car. These delicious things are called custard egg tarts. And holy macaroni they are heaven". She picks up about 10 packs of 2.

"Why do we need 20 of them" I ask
"Well you're dicks of friends are going to have one and then I'll have nothing left." She exclaims.

"Didn't you just get a new dress" I knew from the second I said it I shouldn't have. Fat jokes on girls is a no go. But she just looked at me. Like she was planning something.

"What's your last name?" She asks. Strange question.

"Minter" I reply.

"Minter? Cute. Now then Minter pass me your phone" I do as she asks however I am really confused we get to self checkout and she scans the 10 packs of egg tarts. They only came up to £5 which wasn't bad. She clicks contactless and then she grabs my thumb and taps it on the home button until Apple Pay comes up. Then she quickly taps my phone against the card machine.

"That's illegal! You owe me a fiver" I shout at her but not too loud to draw attention she reached into my jogger pocket (😳) and pulls out a £5 note. She then gives it back to me and walks away. This girl mannnn. I love her.

~~~~~~~~
A/N
Did you see what I did there when she grabbed into his pocket. Was it really for the money tho 😉. I'm lying in bed at 2am realising I'm too told to be writing fanfics 🤦‍♀️ but oh well
Bye honeys
M x