Chapter 6

"Ow" you whispered under your breath as you looked at your hand to see little droplets of blood coming from a small cut on your palm. As a drop of blood fell from your hand you saw that it didn't fall to the ground, in fact it just disappeared.

You were to just investigate this but then you heard Liuer fall through a gap in the floor of the cave.

" Liuer, are you alright!!?? " you asked in slight panic.

" Yes I am, WOW!!, (Y/N) you need to see this" he answered

You then slide down the little slide that Liuer made for you.

As you walked into the cold room you saw Luier walking around a very large coulomb of almost blue ice with chains wrapped around it. The coulomb also had multiple looking monkey hands coming out to reach for someone.

suddenly you heard a deep voice of someone saying " Touch the hand ".

You gasped as you began to look around the room for who could have said it. Only to see the room was covered in stone carvings of the great Buddha.

With a sigh you turned to one of the hands that looked like they were reaching for you in the ice, you placed your slightly smaller hand onto the hand softly onto it.

Realizing how cold it was getting you removed your hand from it which left a few drops of blood on the palm of it.