Chapter 30

Kiya | KY |
Houston, Texas

"Where Nana at?" Bean asked as we all sat at on Kamari porch. Hw couldnt go no where and we wanted to go outside so we was all out here. In the middle of the hood watching all the chaos going on in the neighborhood.

"Ion know, she stopped fucking with me after me n her cousin conversed." I shrugged.

"That hoe said conversed." Riley said laughing and i shrugged.

"That's what it was cause it sholl wasn't no argument." I said honestly stealing Kamari cup drinking his peach tea.

"So she don't be tryna get hair done or nun?" Zay asked me.

"No, she still got that red hair in her head." I said putting about to put Kamari cup back but he was already looking at me mugging.

"Gone head and have it, you drunk most of it na." He said annoyed. Tuh ain't gotta tell me twice. I sat the cup down at my feet and looked over at Bean who was looking at me and we was thinking.

"Go Demarcus, go Demarcus." He said and i got up and started dancing.

"See, that's why you my nigga." I said dapping him off.

"Yuh sirr." He said. Then i sat back down and seen somebody walking up to the porch.

"Which one of yall Nari sister?" Ole girl asked I frowned and stood right back up.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Yo sister finna get jumped." She said and got hot just that fast. I was finna ask where she was at but i saw i big crowd forming down the street.

"Don't go down there and get arrested fucking roun with them minors." Rell said and i mugged him.

"Boy ion give a fuck." I said before i jumped off the porch and ran down the street.

"Bitch yall just gone have to jump me, y'all ain't finna play me pussy." I heard Nari yell.

"Bitch ain't nobody tryna jump you." Some girl yelled. I was pushing through people and i heard a couple people suck they teeth.

"Bitch what?" I heard Zay buck from behind me. Ttg for real.

"Do some bitch." The big bitch bucked. Oh fuck no.

"Yeah this ain't that and that ain't this." I said mugging standing in front of Nari.

"Who the fuck is you?" The big bitch asked.

"Bitch im Kiya." I said sizing her up.

"Mane, come on Nari. Yall bitches ain't on shit and yall ain finna touch her." I said grabbing Nari wrist. We started walking away and back down the street and as soon as we got close to Kamari house them bitches wanna be billy bad ass and shit.

"I knew that bitch Nari wasn't on shit." Somebody yelled. I told Zay bring Nari in the yard cause see no.

"Bitch you ain say allat when we was over there." I bucked standing right in front of Kamari yard facing these dumb ass kids.

"Bitch shutup and let them fight fuck." Some nigga yelled and i seen the boys getting up out the corner of my eyes.

"Who a bitch?" I asked starting to walk closer to the crowd who started walking my way.

"If anything you a bitch wanting to see two females fight." I said putting my hair up into a ponytail.

"Kiya bring yo ass." I heard Kamari say but I wasn't finna go no where.