Chapter 1: A Quirky World

[Boboiboy's POV:]

I was on vacation with my friends so that we could relax. But then, my vision suddenly turned bright and I got teleported to a new place I have never seen before.

I was in a place where "Quirks" existed and some of them could even affect their users genetically. I have seen people with horns, extra body parts, and many more. It freaked me out at first. Quirks were basically superpowers, however, some can also be borned without them. I felt bad for people who are unfortunate enough.

I have been here for a few days now and I couldn't contact my friends. If I did, all I would get were static noises.
For now, I am in a dense part of a forest to get away from the cities for a while. I needed time to think about how to contact my friends and get out of here.

I was now near a glass dome building. I took a peak from the top and there were many types of interesting environments and other buildings in there. I wanted to take a closer look until I saw the people inside.

I was a little disappointed because I really wanted to go inside. I didn't want them to think that I was an intruder though. I went as close as I can and heard about everything the guy in the white suit said. The teenagers who were there seemed to be impressed by his speech. It seemed like the teenagers were students of some kind.

When I was about to leave, I saw some kind of dark mist near the fountain that I saw. People were then coming out of it. The adults took notice of this and were protecting the students. I heard somebody say that they were "Villains". One of them was fighting through a horde of people.

They didn't look nice. I stayed for a while longer and I was shocked when the mist consumed the students. Some where still there while some where gone. But that was the end of the line for me, I needed to help these people!

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Lightning!" I transformed and went through the glass and landed right on the ground with my Lightning Blades in both of my hands. People stood still in shock.

"Heh, are you trying to act tough, little boy?" I heard one of the Villains say. They were now surrounding me and another person.

"Kid, what's your name?" The adult with black hair asked me.

"It's Boboiboy, sir!"

"Stay out of this fight. This is a job for Pro Heroes to handle."

"It doesn't look like that they're going to give me much of a choice though!" I pointed to the Villains who were now closing in to fight.

Me and the "Pro Hero" were now fighting hordes of Villains that were trying to kill us. It only took me a slash per person to take them down although, some of them had tricky quirks. The other guy stood his own ground too. After some time, they were all down although, some were now trying to get up. Me and the Hero had our backs toward each other, taking a battle stance.

"I have a favor to ask of you, Boboiboy." I heard him say behind me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I want you to go and help my students. They are scattered all around this place. They may have powerful Quirks but they're still children."

"Are you sure that you want to entrust that responsibility to me? You just met me after all." I replied.

"I know you can hold your own against these people, I can confirm that first hand. Now go!"

"Alright! Lightning Speed!" I gave a reply before rushing off in high speeds.

[3rd Person POV:]