Attacks

Percy

We appeared in front of the Malfoy manor. Bellatrix and the other Death Eaters walked towards the main entrance. Draco followed them silently. Severus and I dragged behind them so we could talk.

"What do you think Harry is feeling right now? And everyone else..." I whispered.

"I do not know, but this is not the time to discuss such matters. We will see what Voldemort thinks of you. After we will discuss our course of action."

I nodded in agreement. We walked through the front doors and followed Bellatrix through the manor. As I walked further and further into the place, I felt like I was being watched. My demigod senses were going off like crazy. I couldn't tell why. I should tell Snape about this later.

We walked into a room where a bald man and very pale skin was facing the window. I could feel death rolling off him in waves. This must be Voldemort.

"Lord Voldemort, it is done." said Bellatrix bowing to man.

"Did Draco do it?" asked Voldemort.

"No, I did." said Severus before Draco could answer.

Voldemort turned around to look at Severus, but not before noticing me standing next to him.

"Very well." asked Voldemort.

"Yes."

"My l-lord, I'm sorry." stuttered a nervous Draco.

"It is ok Draco. I know you will not fail me in the future, right?" asked the leader of the Death Eaters.

"O-of course." responded Draco.

"Now, what is your name young man?" asked Voldemort looking at me expectantly.

"Percy Jackson." I stated plainly.

"Well Mr. Jackson, I hear you are capa- Avada Kedavra!"

"Protego." I said quickly deflecting his spell making it hit the wall. I held out my wand pointing at him warily.

"What is the meaning of this?" asked Severus.

"Hmm, quick reflexes. Very good. You can put your wand away now Mr...Jackson..."

I did as I was told and put my wand back into my pocket.

"Snape and Jackson stay, the rest of you can leave." ordered Voldemort.

I caught Draco look at me before walking out the door behind Bellatrix and the other Death Eaters.

"You are an interesting one Percy, you don't seem to be afraid while being in my presence. Other recruits seem to do that, but not you."

"Well my lord, if I am blinded by fear of my master, how can I serve him to the best of my ability?" I asked, trying to make him trust me.

"Hmm I see."

"He is a very powerful wizard and will be a good addition to our ranks." added Severus.

"I know he is powerful. If I am not correct, he is the boy that defended Potter and his friends at Hogsmeade." retorted Voldemort.

When he said this I started to reach to my wand just in case. I might have to fight my way out of this. I saw Severus look at me out of the corner of his eye.

"He can be trusted my lord." said Severus a little nervously.

"Maybe, maybe not, we shall see. I will be watching you Percy. You may leave for now." stated Voldemort.

I went out the door the everyone else had used to exit. I nodded to Severus before opening the door and leaving. There was a Death Eater waiting outside the door.