Chapter 26

Lisa pov

It's been two weeks now that we come back to Thailand and today was the day I came back home from China.

Before I left I made sure we had more bodyguard then usual so no mistake like last time happens. 

The girls was hesitant on staying alone without me but we mange to make threw it. I don't really know what they were doing while I was gone but I'm sure they mange to do something productive. 

I was gone for a week for China and we mange to finish the show without any problem. It finish sooner than we expected but the content was still good. Now we just have to wait for the episode to hire and then press meeting of the show.

While I saw laying on the hotel bed at night I couldn't help but think of Nayeon, my finger would always linger above her number but I would never press it. She's been on my mind even more than usual and I don't know why. 

Ever since the sad eyes she gave me at the awards, she was always on my mind. Was it guilt, or something more? 

Does guilt make your heart skip a beat? Does it make butterfly in your stomach? Does guilt make you feel like you need them? Does guilt make you feel happy? If it was guilt then why do I want to keep her all to myself. 

I usually like sharing but why do I hate the feeling of sharing Nayeon. Why do I hate the thought of her with someone else. Why does my heart pains me when I think of her being happy with some else that isn't me. Why do I wanna cry when I know she's going to be with some else that isn't me. 

Why don't I wanna be friends with her. Why do I crave something more from her. I'm I selfish for thinking like this?

"Lisa? Are you gonna come in? You been standing at the door for 56 minutes now" Seulgi popped out of no where as she was now standing in front of me.

"Huh?" I look around at where I was. 

"Just come inside" Seulgi dragged me inside and close the door behind me.

"Finally decide to come in huh" Irene teased. 

"Oops, I forgot where I was for so moments" 

"Stupid" Nayeon rolled her eyes at me while I just gave her a peace sign and a smile.

I went back to my room to put my stuff away, when I got their I saw Yeri sleeping soundly with a Jisoo, Mina, and Dahyun at the bottom of the bed. These four must of game all night or something, fucking weirdos.

I quietly put my stuff away and went back to the living room. 

"Where's the other half" I questioned.

"Your 2 members, mine 2 members, and the rest of twice went to the market with your mother" Seulgi informed me. I nodded and went to the couch.

"What happened the Yeri, Jisoo, Mina and Dahyun then? They were sleeping" 

"Oh, about that.. Irene put them at time out for being to loud" Seulgi laughed out.

"Figured. What about you guys? What are you doing" I look around the room, I ended up making eye contact with Nayeon. I motioned her to sit next to me, she just sighed out and walked over to me. 

"We were just talking and hanging out" Irene signed out at she sat down next to Seulgi. 

I nodded as Nayeon sat down next to me. I move closer to her and lean on her as she stiffen in her spot.

"What's wrong with you?" Nayeon questioned me.

"Nothings wrong. Let me just stay like this" Nayeon didn't say anything as I wrap my arms around her. I look over at Irene and Seulgi who were to busy playing games on there phone.

A moment later, I felt Nayeon relax into me. I felt like I was on cloud 9 at this very moment. I had an urge to be near her and to hold her. My heart was telling me to do so and I don regret it.

"Lisa, let's play PUBG" Seulgi called out to me. I nodded and took out my phone. I sadly had to let go of Nayeon but that doesn't mean I had to move away.

"Add me to the party" Seulgi nodded at me and look up to Nayeon.

"Wanna join us?" 

"I'm good, I'll just watch over Lisa" Nayeon smile and look over to me. 

"The game is starting in 10 seconds. Follow Irene" I nodded and click on Irene to follow. 

As I waited to be dropped, I look over at Nayeon and move my hand around her so she was laying on me while I had both of my hands on my phone. Her scent was intoxicating but I felt comfortable like this. 

As we landed to the ground, we raided the houses and buildings trying to find items, weapons, and loots.

"There's an extra gun here and some ammo if anyone need it" 

"There's a cross bow here" Irene called out.

"I see a person, there's another person with him" I went out of the house and carefully went out the building with a gun equip. 

"I killed that guy, there's another one" Seulgi informed us as gun shot was seen on the map. I saw the other person in one of the house. I shot them with my M762 about three times before he was killed.

"The red zone is coming closer, let's leave the place. I'll drive the car get on the back" 

I don't know how long the match went on but Nayeon ended up sleeping on me. It was a cute sight to see as she look so peaceful and beautiful. All day my heart was beating uncontrollably and I felt restless.