Day 12: First Connection Hôn

On the twelth day after the lunch of Second Chance a new player appeared in one of the Last City's Ophanage.
His name was Hôn, he was a tall dark brown haired boy with bright blue eyes that looked slightly underfed.

The boy left the Orphanage with no hesitation. He crossed the city without looking at it or its people and only stoped once he arrived at a very damaged part of the city.
There he found a group of people triing to repair a few houses.

"So the information site didn't lie about it..."

The boy knew exactly what he wanted to be: an Architect. He had done some reserchs about it and had decided on a plan that he kept repeting in his mind:
"obtain experience of repairing houses, study the repaired houses architecture while worcking on it, become a Crafter at the next Ceremony, learn [Woodwork], learn [Smelt] then [Forge], find where to and learn [Numerical Alphabet] and [Common Language], learn [Draw] then [Plan], research Architecture at the Academy's Public Library, Class up-grade to Builder then to Intermediate Class Architect"

He kept repeating it like a mantra.

"Two weeks to spend repairing houses..."

For the rest of the day, Hôn was tasked with transporting backs of argile, bricks and mortar from a shop to the renovation site. At mid day he was given a sandwitch by one of his felow workers. Because he had little stamina and strength he had to take lots of breacks but as he kept repeating his mentea he never took more than 15 secons of rest and got quicket as time went by.
When night fell the other workers left and he stayed to study their work.
He took note of the materials, how they were used and why, the tools...

When it was time to logg off he went to a park and fell asleep on a banc.

••••
-GENERAL STATUS-
Name: Hôn
Civilization: Pholien
Basic Class: Undecided
Age: 15

-PHYSICAL STATUS-
Constitution: [Stamina Up][Strenth Up] [Fast Recovery]
Dexterity:[
Possessed Combat Skills:[
Possessed Suport Skills: [

-EDUCATIONAL STATUS-
Intelligence:[
Wisdom:[
Charisma:[
Possessed Combat Skills:
Possessed Suport Skills:
Possedssed HouseWork Skills: [Repair House]
Possessed Extraction Skills: [
Possessed Crafting Skills: [

-EQUIPMENT STATUS-
Weapon :
Secondary Weapon :
Clothing: Dirty Old Tunic, String Belt, Dirty Old Trousers,
Under-Armor/Soft Armor:
Light Armor:
Intermediate Armor:
Heavy Armor:

Accessory Equipment Limit 0/15

-INVENTORY-