6: The Whore And The Virgin

"You set a house on fire - well fucking done, Mikey." Gerard rolled his eyes, pulling his shirt on and very clumsily so, but as long as Frank Iero wasn't around, the seventeen year old couldn't really care less as to how much he looked like a useless piece of shit.

"Yeah, I mean, it was an accident and totally not my fault anyway, and yet, Pete still hasn't spoken to me since Saturday and I'm kind of worried, because I reckon Pete kind of has a thing for Alicia, like he's always been almost weirdly jealous, and maybe I didn't mind that much because it makes Alicia, and therefore me, seem more attractive, but if they've gone off and screwed each other, then I really don't know what to think."

"Mikey, your relationships last what? Like three weeks at the most?" Gerard sighed, taking his seat at the kitchen table, sitting there, waiting for a cup of coffee to magical appear, because there wasn't a chance in hell that he was moving again within the next ten minutes. "Get over yourself, Mikey."

"And what? Yours last like never, at most, like none of them, because to Frank you're totally nothing more than just a really creepy stalker that he just wishes would stop looking like some shitty ass crossdressing tramp." Mikey met his brother's eyes with the intention of inflicting pain, hurt, and generally anything that would cause his older brother to get up out of what was 'Mikey's chair'. "You're a whore, Gerard."

"That's rich, coming from you." The older of the two raised his eyebrows, determined when it came to not giving in, even if it meant further wrecking the already fragile relationship with his younger brother. "How many people is it that you've slept with now, or can you not remember anymore?"

"No fucking wonder you have no friends, huh?" Mikey sighed, not really prepared to go through a full scale bitchy argument just to get his brother to move his ass out of his chair - typical, really. Mikey really felt very oppressed right now - Gerard was oppressing him, and he must be stopped, so Mikey was just going to act all angsty and defensive until his older brother took pity on him and gave him the chair with the good view out the window, and perhaps next door's bathroom window if they forgot to close it properly - that's what this was really about.

"Lindsey." Gerard snapped, pushing his best friend's name forward to prove a point.

"She just feels sorry for the lifeless little creepy stalker fag who's going to ruin his own life sharpish, I mean - who wouldn't? You're pathetic, like a charity case, and I think Frank knows that too." Mikey had most certainly gone too far, in fact achieving his goal of hurting his brother, but of course, now that he'd actually gone this far, there wasn't a chance in hell that Gerard was ever go8ing to let weakness like that show.

"You know what? I really don't blame Pete for not talking to you, because you're an absolute asshole, Mikey Way." Gerard snapped - entirely in two, everything going up in flames, and perhaps with reason. "I hope she's fucking cheated on you, and I hope she chooses him and I hope that the both of them hate your for ever associating with them and burning his house down in the first place, but of course that never even matters because you're totally going to find something else with tits to fuck within what? The next two days at most, huh?"

"At least I can." Mikey hit Gerard hard with that one, causing the seventeen year old to get up and reach his brother's gaze. "At least if I wanted to fuck someone, I could. How's that virginity of yours? I see that you've still got it."

"Can you even remember who you even gave yours to, Mikey?" Gerard scoffed, looking his brother up and down with disgust and not a care for the after effects that their conversation was absolutely sure to have, and the aftershocks that would wreak havoc upon everything that both of them knew. "Thought not." Gerard mumbled into the silence.