28: Date

"Let's get cheese chips."

"Let's get those pretzels."

"Oh my god! Churros!"

"Damn. I want those cookies too."

"Ahhhhh. Donuts."

"Minhee, buy me a hot dog!"

"Wow, you sure can eat a lot Taehyung.", I let out in awe as I looked at him happily eating a hotdog. He looked at me with his fulled mouth, eyes big.

"I'm a growing boy.", he smiled cheekily and I laughed. "Boy? Taehyung, you're 28.", I said, earning a glare from him. "Shh.", he shushed and I giggled, eyes solely on him only.

Our eyes met and there was a small pause between us. Or maybe its just me overthinking.

"Want some?", he asked and my eyes laid on half of hotdog in his big hands. An idea popped on my mind.

I nodded and he handed over the hotdog to me. Instead of taking it from him, I cupped my hand underneath his. The small gesture making my heartbeat faster. I stepped forward to take a bite of hot dog and stepped back, acting nonchalant.

Taehyung was staring at me with wide eyes. I noticed that and gave him a look.

"What?", I asked and he blinked, snapping out of it. "Nothing.", he squeaked and started eating his hot dog again.

"Taehyung, I want some too.", I said and he handed over. Again, I cupped my hand underneath his, repeating the same action.

I did that for like another two more times.

"Taehyung-"

"You eat it all", he handed over the entire hot dog to me and retreated his hand quickly, putting into his coat's pocket.

I grabbed the hot dog with my both hands and let out a small smile when he was looking away.

Did I succeed in making him fluster?

After that, Taehyung didn't ask for more food. We just walked pass each stalls, looking around. The sun was starting to set and the market became more vivid with lights, more people coming in.

"Here you can take free photos at our Santa's Gift photo booth as a memory in our Christmas market!"

A voice caught my attention and I immediately looked at its direction. A man dressed in Santa was standing in front of a small photo booth, looking cheery.

"Taehyung, lets take some photos.", I whispered into his ears. Taehyung looked hesitant for a split second but said yes nonetheless.

We entered the photobooth and the man dressed in Santa gave a wink at Taehyung, before closing the curtain. I laughed as I saw Taehyung looking so puzzled.

"What the hell was that?", he let out, shaking his head.

"Hey Taehyung. Which filter do you want?", I asked. He then reached forward to see all types of filters displayed on the screen, his thigh touching mine. The booth was so tiny.

"Hmm. Let's see.", he scrolled down, using his finger. "This jack frost and elsa one looks so cute!", He gapsed out and I checked the screen, letting out a gasp of excitement as well. "Oh my god. Yes! Lets do this~", I agreed.

There're altogether three shots and the timer started ticking. For the first picture, he did his signature V pose while I cupped my face with both hands.

The second picture, he made a funny derp face causing me to laugh out loud as I looked at him, which the machine captured it.

As for the third picture, I felt him grabbed my face with one hand and squished my cheeks, causing a fish face.