[Chapter 17] - Fibers Of Fate

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

(Y/N): I'm sorry Ryuko, Mako. I'm sorry for hiding it from you both. I was planning to tell you sooner or later, but I wasn't expecting this was the way it was going to happen.

Mako was the first to speak. Well... More of crying than speaking. She wrapped your arms around you and started crying into your chest.

Mako: (sniffle) Waaaaaahhhh! (Y/N), you must feel so much pain right now!

Ryuko: (Y/N)...

With sad eyes, you patted Mako's head as she cried. You also glanced at Ryuko, who was feeling really guilty for your sake.

(Y/N): Yeah, but that's my story.

Ryuko: This is crazy... I-I don't even know what to say. I'm really sorry (Y/N).

(Y/N): Don't be sorry Ryuko, it isnt your fault. I'm still writing my own story, so I know I'll be able to find my family soon.

Uhh, are you FORGETTING about who brought you into exista-

(Y/N): Did anybody asked? No. So shut your bitch ass up and lemme do this.

Whatever, fucking dickwad.

(Y/N): Cuntface.

Ugh... Anyways, everyone was staring at you completely confused while you were talking and swearing to thin air. First you come from a different dimension, then this? Man, add the fact you destroy cameras, have a night of debauchery, and you'll be set.

(Y/N): Please don't bring that shit up. Not in this fanfic please.

(btw have a virtual cookie if you know what series I'm talking about)

Tsumugu: Is it possible that you're high right now?

(Y/N): Possibly.

Tsumugu: Wait wha-

(Y/N): Scene break, Author-Kun.

(scene break)

Ryuko and you were in the outside in the ruins of Osaka. Mikisugi just finished explaining Tsumugu's older sister died in a experimental accident while creating Senketsu a few minutes ago. After reassuring that Senketsu is now completely harmless and that it wasn't his fault, he left the two of you alone.

You wrapped your arm around Ryuko's waist, which she didn't mind at all, surprisingly. The stars the night shine brightly amongst the dark sky. She eventually sighs and finally speaks to you.

Ryuko: Hey (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hmm?

Ryuko: Thanks for helping me. I wouldn't know what wouldn't have happened if you haven't came to this world. I couldn't have done it without you.

(Y/N): (smiles widely) If anything Ryuko, I'm glad that you are happy.

Ryuko: Heh.

Silence lingered into the air again. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence though, more of a peaceful one.

Ryuko: So what have you experienced while traveling through different worlds?

(Y/N): Oh you know, the usual. Defeating colossal giants who devoured the human race, collected all eight hundred and two pocket monsters in existance, stopped a interdimensional gentleman from taking over a 2D world, defeated a giant otherworldly dragon from destroying the cubic land, went on adventures with a scientific genius and his grandson, went into a cartoon factory with a demonic entity haunting its walls, and helped two brothers collect souls to prevent their souls eaten by the devil himself. There's many more, but I lost count since I had so much fun on going through them. Here is no different.