Friends with Benefits

Chapter 14

Edited
_

________________________________________

"-you know I was honestly blown away" Jooyoung stated with a toothy grin.

"Your exaggeration is making me want to throw myself away" Kai rolled his eyes.

"Okay- a little. A little-" Jooyoung laughed high-fiving the pink haired male who stood beside her.

"Taehyung?! You too??!!" Kai gasped and Taehyung put his arms in surrender.

"Dont blame me-" Taehyung snickered "everyone has their own series of worst case scenarios on getting drunk. I myself had a fair share of mine"

Taehyung grinned looking at the male.

"You're gonna tell or what?" Jooyoung crossed her arms.

"And that folks- is a story to share on another time!" Taehyung grinned looking at the disbelief splayed across his two new friends.

"C'mon Tae-"

"What are all of you doing here? Shouldnt you be there out already?!" The familiar voice yelled making the three flinch.

"Wh-" Taehyung turned around but frowned.

"Who pissed in her cheerios?" Kai whispered and Jooyoung snickered.

"Tomboy. You got something to say?" Hani walked closer, her arms crossed across her chest.

Jooyoung's eyebrow twitched.

"I'm not a Tomboy." Jooyoung replied calmly.

"Sure do look like one" Hani smirked looking down at Jooyoung's flat chest, shrugging.

"This bi-" Kai almost hissed but Taehyung interrupted him standing in his way.

"Please leave." Taehyung said looking down at the girl. "We'll be out there"

Hani scoffed "you know- you've got this annoying habit of sticking your foot into other's business? It's really disrespectful"

Hani clicked her tongue in a mocking way.

"Dragging other women down just because they are beautiful than you... is disrespectful Hani." Taehyung replied calmly, his face almost emotionless.

Hani scoffed "How- how dare you?"

"Heard that before." Taehyung stated "will probably hear it again- but I dont really care. I dont know what's your problem with me, but if you're having a problem with me- then leave it between us instead of bringing other people into it. "

Hani stilled at the deep voice. Taehyung knew exactly how to bend his voice over to always have the upper hand in a conversation.

"Let's go guys-" Taehyung sighed walking ahead. Jooyoung rolled her eyes at Hani and Kai simply glared at Hani as he walked past her.

"You'll regret this." Hani said outloud, making Taehyung halt in his steps. "You'll regret this a lot."

Taehyung's facade broke as he sighed exasperatedly- even dramatically if you ask me

"Jesus woman- I barely know you. And you're acting like I stole your kidneys or something. It was just a job interview that you lost, but you're still working here- so what's wrong? Huh? Things turned out right anyway for you so why are you behind me?!" Taehyung paused from his mini mental breakdown.