CHAPTER 1: The Wedding

A/N:

HI EVERYONE! Its my first time making a book cause why not hihi, and since we're on quarantine! Hope you'll love it! And always stay safe ! PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND VOTE HIHI THANKS EVERYONE LOVE YA'LL!❤️

HEY GUYS I JUST EDITED A FEW CHANGES, THE DIALOGUES WERE SUCH A MESS AND SUCKS, BUT YEAH HERE YA GO!

AMERICA'S POV
Maxon. The first word that came out of my mind, I WAS GETTING MARRIED TODAY, I'M MARRYING MAXON! THE MAN I FELL IN LOVE WITH?! Can you just believe that ? and I am really excited to be his one only wife. I hurriedly went out of bed and started preparing for my wedding ! My maids: Mary, Anne and Lucy came to help me prepare for my wedding, they started of as they prepared a bath for me, next to my makeup and everything then finally MY DRESS ! 

I haven't seen my dress and this was the first time I'll be seeing it, I absolutely love surprises, and I did that with my wedding dress hihi. They started opening the zipper of the bag where the wedding dress was, and I closed my eyes very tight thinking about how good it will be. I opened my eyes, WOW. I really can't believe how my wedding dress would look like this, I was speechless, it absolutely exceeded my expectations, my white dress was covered with rhinestones and diamonds that really sparkle over, then I turned to Mary, Anne and Lucy. 

"Oh my, girls you've really outdone yourselves, I absolutely love it ! I guess this will be the best dress I will wear in my entire life!" I said smiling wide to them. 

Mary came to me and said, " We are honored and thankful to you Lady America, "

 "Just America, it's fine."I said and Mary chuckled, 

"America we're so happy for you and Maxon, we really am! We love you as much as you love us." 

I turned to hug them and teared up a little, but wipe it off right away, I don't want to get my makeup smudged haha !

 I asked them, "Because of these and everything you've done for me, can the three of you be my maids forever ?"

 They looked at each other and squealed, they all said "YES" in chorus. 

Then a sudden knocked came through my door, it was Maxon's butler, he came to me and told me, "Good Morning Lady America or may I say soon to be Queen America," I chuckled as he said that and so were my maids, 

"America is fine." He nodes then continues 

"King Maxon would like to give this as a sign of his love for you, and he said that he can't wait to get married to you! "He said with a smile.

"Oh, why thank you!" Then he handed me a pink rose, a box with a letter attached. He bows then leaves. I smelled the pink rose, these are my favorite, Maxon was really toughtful! I felt refreshed when I smelled the scent of a pink rose. Then I opened the letter that Maxon wrote for me, it says..

My America,
      I am very excited to marry you today ! I can't actually get you out of my mind since I woke up this morning! I got you a bracelet same as mine, so that we would feel connected forever. I love you always My America and I will always will ! I cant wait to call you 'mine'! Love you !
                                    Love, Maxon
(I'll be tugging my ear forever!)

As I read his letter my heart was really overwhelmed and just so excited to see him, he has been sending his love, we're not yet even married haha. I just feel so loved when he does that. 

I opened the box, it was really lovely, a bracelet full of our birthstones violet and green, a perfect match, on top there was an engraved name 'MAXON' and I really loved every detail if it, I 'awed' just by seeing this lovely bracelet. Then as I was looking at the bracelet Maxon gave me, I checked the time and it was almost time for me to finish up, so I got up and asked my maids to help me get dressed.