Part two: The park

Bliss arrives at the table you and Gadget are at. You get up and hug her "Bliss! It's so good to see you again!" You say excitingly. "Awwwww, I missed you too!" Bliss says happily. You release each other and Bliss looks at Gadget. He's sitting up now but he's still blushing "Gadget!" Bliss says excitedly as she hugs him "did you miss me ?". You start to snicker at Gadget's expression. His face is flushed and he's frozen in place "I-I missed y-you too" Gadget says still red. Bliss releases Gadget and pulls up a chair.

~After however long of a conversation, You, Bliss, and Gadget finish eating and go to the park. While your at the park, you hear knuckles voice coming from Bliss~

*Bliss's POV*

"Come in, Bliss you okay?!" Knuckles says through my radio. Dammit, I forgot to turn the incoming volume down. Gadget and __ look at me. I pick up the radio and turn it on, voice changing to Sonic (One of Bliss's powers is voice mimicking.) "Knux, wrong channel. She might have grabbed the wrong one, over". Gadget and ___ look at me and snicker "What does knuckles want with you?" __ asks. I explain "When I was rescued from the death egg, I was in pretty bad shape. Barely able to move, bloody cuts, bruises, burn marks, the works. When I fInally healed, Knuckles wanted to make sure I didn't get hurt again. So he wanted me to carry this stupid radio around. At first I refused saying I was fine, he said it was either this or I had to be watched by shadow. Of course I chose this".(For reference, Bliss was captured and used for a power source for certain robots, she was also tortured for the location of the resistance base.) "Well, you were very brave for not giving away our location, and we're very glad your back" ___ says as she hugs me tightly. I freeze and start to tear up. I hug her back "I-I would never g-give in to Infinite" I say as __ starts to cry. I almost forget about Gadget. I use my open hand and grope the air until I grab gadget's hand. I then pull him in the group hug.

~after the hug~

I release both of them and I'm about to say something when I'm cut off. "Soooooo, someone does cry" Sonic says through my radio. We all looked shocked for a second. "H-how much of that did you hear?" I say my face turning red "welllll I may have heard everything" Sonic says. ___ and gadget start laughing and I blush in embarrassment. "W-WHY DIDN'T YOU CUT OFF" I yell into the radio. "Cuz you didn't respond to my answer" he says Smartly. I use my X voice (her deep glitchy voice think glitch trap but female and darker) "cUt oFf oR wHeN I gEt bAcK iLl mAkE sUrE yOu SuFfEr" I say into the radio and shut it off. ___ and gadget have calmed down. "Well, let's go say hi to everyone! I'm sure they'd liked to see us !" __ says. I look at gadget and he looks at me. I look at ___. "Sure why not! After all it's been awhile since we've all seen each other" I say cheerfully "Well cmon! It's starting to get late!" __ says as we follow her to the resistance base.

Hey yall! Brybee^^

Now before yall say anything, YES I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS MOSTLY ABOUT MY CHARECTER ;--;. Im sorrryyyyy but I needed an idea to where she could come in and this is all i could think of ;--;

Now if yall will excuse me, im going to work on the next chapter. -_-'

Brybee out! -w-