𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝒂
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔
*𝟮 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿*

"Give me a kiss," I told De'Kari. I grabbed his cheeks, and tried to make him face me, but he wasn't budging.

"Never mind," I got up and was about to go to the other couch. He pulled me into his lap, and squeezed me.

"That's how I feel when you try to be hard headed all the fuccin time," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

He grabbed my neck, and kissed me. I put my head in the crook of his neck, and started kissing him, going up each time. I heard him groan, so I went back onto his lips, and gave him one last peck.

𝐅𝐚𝐯𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭: I'm outside

"Go into the room, my client is here," I got off him.

He got up and was slowly walking, and I slapped his ass. He turned to me so fast, and I just gave him a wink.

𝐌𝐞- You can come up babes

Shortly after, I heard the door knock, and opened the door. She followed me to the room where I do nails, and sat down on the chair.

She showed me the nails that she wanted, and I got to it.

I finished up her nails, and in love with the outcome of them. She thanked me, and handed me a $30 tip, and I smiled.

(𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝗼 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐬𝐛𝐲𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐚)

She walked out, and called out De'Kari's name, but he didn't answer. I went inside the room, and saw that he was knocked the fucc out.