65. My wedding dress

Preeti's point of view

One and a half month passed in a blink. Only two weeks and three days left for our marriage. Preparations took place in my house. Mummy everyday took me to the market and bought so many dresses for me. Other guest and whole Agarwal family will be here before a week of the wedding. She also make appointments with beautician for my facials, waxing, spa etc.

I didn't see Riki after Neha's wedding. The look on her face when Siddharth and I exchanged the ring, was a pure hatred towards me. Some people are not changed and she is one of them.

Siddharth and his family left New york next of Neha's wedding but we both talked daily until one of useep. No matter if he is late for meetings or not, he talked me until i slept and I do the same. In this time of period we sorted out many things and clear all the remaining misunderstandings.

The project Siddharth handling in India was completed and only some formalities are left which taken care of his managing team.

No one knows in my Delhi office that i am going to marry Siddharth and if they know about us than I don't care what will they think. They think what they want to think and it's better if they all know about us so that girls in my office, could stop seeing Siddharth as a piece of meat because he is engaged now, with me.

I wanted to focus in my married life. It was like a dream to me to handle home, waited for my husband to come home from office after tired day and served food. It might be sound old fashioned or cliché but I always dreamed my life like this. Siddharth appreciate my decision and also told me if I feel like to join work I always welcome in his office.

I already gave my resignation to Siddharth and this time he accepted it gladly without teaching me any policy of the company. If he would do such things like last time, he has to regret it later because if he is the boss in his office, I will be home minister of his house, he batter think to do anything like that.

Ring....ring..

Ring...ring..

I looked at my phone and it's my hubby phone. A shy smile came on my face whenever I think about him.

It's 7.30 of evening. He must be awake to go office. I touched the green icon on phone and it on my ear.

"Hey...wifey.." he said in his deep morning voice. I so wanted to see him when he woke up in the morning.

"Hey...hubby.." i said while biting my lower lip to control my blushing smile.

He chuckled softly in his morning voice.

Now it's our routine to wish one another like this.

I sit on my bed and rest my back on headboard.

"Sleep well..." I asked him.

"Naa..." he said.

"Why..? What happened?" I asked.

"I want to cuddle you for best sleep." I can imagine he was now smiling himself.

I blushed at his comment. He is now become more romantic then before and always make me blushed with his romantic talks.

"How was the day..?" He asked me. I heard the noise of shuffling and i know, now he lying on his back.

"Usual..Mummy take me to shopping, bought so many dresses for me and then forced me to go beauty parlour for facial etc.. she is becoming crazy day by day as our wedding coming closer." I said and we both chuckled.

"Same is going here in my house. Maa going to kick my ass, if I will not go to shopping with her." I giggled when I hear annoyance in his voice.

"She already prepared our reception dresses." He said.