Zenitsu Agatsuma |No matter what

Requested by Awafolluwu

"(Y/N)-channnn! Please marry meee!" Zenitsu yelled as he spot you passing by, the blond was immediately on your trail following you behind.

It was true that Zenitsu was a womanizer, he hits on girls he thinks is cute but the moment he saw you, and you sweetly smiled at him he knew you were different. his heart were beating abnormally, different when he would pursue other girls. yes,it was love at first sight.

however, you knew about his flirty nature. the fact that he would ask any cute girl around to marry him was well known. so when he would ask you to marry him, you only though it was a joke, and didn't take him seriously.

"I told you to stop asking me to marry you when you dont mean it" you said not bothering to look back at the blond. the truth is you like Zenitsu, but the though that he was asking you just because he has no one to ask, scared you.

"but I serios-" 

"ah! sorry Zenitsu, I have to go, see you!" before he could finish his sentence you immediately wave good bye as you ran away from him, leaving the dejected boy behind.

"hey! do you seriously like (Y/N)?" a voice suddenly said behind him, Zenitsu who was depressed unconsciously replied without knowing who spoke.

"Of course , I seriously love her with all my heart, no matter what kind of obstacle hinder our love!" he passionately announce or more like exaggerated as he clutch his heart. 

"even me?" the voice amusely added

"yes even you, wait! who -?!" Realizing he were having a conversation with somebody, Zenitsu turned around only to be greeted by the bright flame pillar, smiling so widely at him.

"Re-Rengoku-san?!!" he panic as he realize he just confess his feelings to none other than your older brother. 

"It's so brave of you to confidently speak your love, to my little sister even" Kyojuro said as he laugh at the red face of Zenitsu.

"well..your..your sister is....incredibly pretty!" Zenitsu blurted out making Kyojuro even more happy.

"I'm told that a lot, I like it! your honest and burning with passion!" Kyojuro smiled as he pat Zenitsu's head.

"eh?" 

Kyojuro leaned down, just enough to have an eye to eye contact to Zenitsu, and as seriously as ever he spoke to Zenitsu.

"I won't always be around to protect her, so I'll leave it up to you!" Kyoujro enthusiastically said, his smile warming up Zenitsu's heart, this day was one of the moment he would never forget as Kyojuro entrusted his little sister to him.

"hai! I'll protect her no matter what!" 

until this day, you didn't know of that exchange between the two. the next day, as instructed by you  older brother, you went and waited for him at the garden, were beautiful flowers bloom and a lot of butterflies would roam around.

"(Y/N)-channnn!" Zenitsu called as he ran again towards you, a big and bright smile etched on his face.

"Zenitsu what are you doing here?" you asked, confuse. since it was Kyojuro who asked you to go in the garden, you didn't expect for Zenitsu to show up.

"ah about that, Rengoku-san set us up!" he energetically said as you put the pieces together, even your brother is playing cupid.

"figured, that brother of mine is so positive, so why did he set us up?" you asked.

"I...I...marry me (Y/N)-chan! I promise I'll protect you for the rest of my life!" He suddenly confessed startling you a little. 

"Zenitsu...I told you to stop when you don't mean it!" you annoyingly said but hurt deep inside. as you were about to leave, Zenitsu grab your wrist and when you look at him, your heart just skip a beat.

Zenitsu was incredibly cute, he was looking at you with his pickachu eyes and maybe with your imagination, there were pikachu ears on his head. to add it up, he was pouting as if he wants to tell you something.

"I...mean it! everything I told you! I mean it! I'm...I'm INCREDIBLY IN LOVE WITH YOU (Y/N)-CHAN!" he yelled his red face and he keep averting his eyes away from you.

"really?" you softly asked as you look down on the ground, slightly embarrassed for being confess by your crush.

"Hai! (Y/N)-chan will you please marry me?" he asked again as he pulled out a single (Favorite Flower) and offered it to you.

"...I won't marry you.." you muttered as Zenitsu dejectedly looking at the ground.

"...not yet anyway, were too young for that...let's take out time okay?" you said as you embarrassingly take the flower with a red face.

"of course! I'll wait for you no matter what!" he said as he suddenly jump and embrace you with a hug.

"...how did you even know this is my favorite?" you asked referring to the flower as you buried your head between his shoulder and neck, just enjoying each others presence as the butterfly dance around you two.

"Rengoku-san said so"