thirty-four !

( thirty-four ! )

—Two months later—

"XANDER!" Blair yelled for her mate who was in the kitchen while she was in their bedroom. Xander dropped everything and ran to their bedroom.

"What is it, dove?" Xander asked sweetly and Blair flared at him "your children which to make an appearance..." she told him and Xander nodded his head going back to the kitchen when he stopped.

"I'll call Lilly now!" he called out to his mate who sighed, he finally noticed what she was saying. Xander called the vampire midwife. She was one of Carlisle oldest friends.

Lilly walked into the house to see a freaking out Xander and Blair on the edge of the bed trying to find a comfortable spot but she couldn't.

"How are we today?" Lilly asked and Blair looked up at Lilly. "Terrible" she muttered and Lilly nodded her head.

"This is going to be a long night" Lilly mumbled to herself.

——————

The Cullens sat at their house waiting patiently for the news of the twins, Rose couldn't wait to meet them. Alice and Jasper were in their room watching over their son.

Yes, their son. They had adopted him a couple days ago. Isiah Cullen was his name and he was a great addition to the family.

Renesmee has wanted to stay up to meet the twins but sleep took over her soon ana Edward moves her to his old room.

Esme watched her family and sat beside her husband. "How do you think they are doing?" she asked him as Carlisle smiled "I think that they are alright. Lilly said that if she needed any help she could call me" Esme nodded her head.

ring. ring. ri—

"Hello?" Rose asked into the phone and grinned "two healthy babies. A girl and a boy" everyone cheered and made their way out of the house. Jacob was in the house to watch Renesmee and Isiah had waken up because of his mother's cheering.

They all made their way down to see the twins. Carlisle knocked on the door and Lilly opened it. "Both babies and mother are okay" Lilly said and walked out and into her car.

Everyone made their way to the bedroom where they saw the twins in Blair' sleeping arms. She was tired as she had been in labour for ten hours and pushing for two.

"How are they?" Rose asked her brother who stares at his wife. "They are all great" he said "the boy name is Kai Cullen and the girl is Arielle Cullen." Everyone liked their names.

"I can't even get a hold of the twins because Blair has been very over-protective of them so I want you all to go and we will come to the house in the morning" Carlisle nodded his head and got everyone out of the room. Everyone was protesting but Carlisle got them out anyway.

Xander looked at his wife and kids. They were all beautiful. "Xander" Blair said as she has woken up form her small nap. "Hey, dove" Xander said and sat beside her on the bed.

Blair looked at the twins and smiled "we did good" Xander laughed slightly and quietly and nodded his head. "Yes we did."

Xander our the two twins in the bassinets and then lifted Blair our of the bed before changing it and then putting Blair back into the bed.

Blair smiled and kissed her husband as the four of them went to sleep. She couldn't wait for this new journey with her kids.

——————

"Blair you have to get up before my family storm back into here" Xander shook his wife awake and Blair sighed. She wanted to sleep for a little bit longer. "Can't they come here?" Blair asked and Xnader nodded his head.

"They already are" he told her and Blair's eyes widened. She got out of bed and complained about how sore she was. She got into the shower and got dressed into a warm sweater and some leggings.

She then walked out of her bedroom to see her whole family there (minus the originals) and she smiled. "Oh Blair their both beautiful!" Esme said and Blair smiled at the twins.

Rose and Alice has them both at the moment. Blair turned to her husband. "How long have they both had my children?" Xander smirks "probably an hour" he told her and Blair walked over to them.

"May I have Kai back please?" Blair asked Alice who pouted and nodded her head. Blair then went back into her bedroom who feed Kai.

After Kai was fed and burped she did the same for her little girl. She gave Kai to Esme and then got Arielle from Rose who wanted to hold her for much longer but she couldn't argue with Blair.

Then she fed and burped Arielle and gave her to her grandfather. Blair smiled at the two grandparents. Blair was happy that everyone was happy.

When everyone got a turn, they all left for home. Blair had to call her siblings about the new hybrids. It was only noon but Blair was exhausted.

She walked into the living room to see Xander with both of the twins in his arms. How he managed it she doesn't know.

He gave Arielle back to her mother. "You did good today" Blair smiled "they did amazing, there is had any noise out of them" Xander looked at his wife "you say that now" Blair laughed and looked down at Arielle and Kai.

They were her whole entire world and she would do anything for them.

————————

— authors note —

The twins are born! Alice and Jasper have now adopted the little boy. Who do you want to see play the twins in the future, I do have a few ideas but I want to hear your suggestions!

Thank you for reading.