Chapter 9

Cheng Huan didn't know what was happening, so he just peed on the bed, how could such a big reaction on it?

The little guy was crying pitifully. Cheng Huan felt distressed. She pulled Little Star out of his arm and kissed him on his forehead: "Baby don't cry, how could mother not want you, mother likes Little Star the most."

"Little Star also likes mother the most." He put his small face in front of his mother, then kissed her on the face, and repeated. "Like the most."

Cheng Huan 's memory of the original owner is not complete, there are no such trivial things as distressing on bedwetting.

However, child usually remembers these things.

Last time Little Star wetted the bed when he was three and a half years old, he still remembers his mother's reactions. She pinched her nose, eyes full of disgust, and she will try to get away as he approaches her.

She also said. "How came i can give birth to you!"

Adults always feel that children can't remember and talk unscrupulously. In fact, for children, when they hear something, they can remember it for a lifetime, and sometimes it become a dream, becoming a nightmare that they want to get rid of but can't get rid of.

In Little Star limited memory, his mother hates himself very much. He does not know where's the problems is, but he will subconsciously try to please her as best as he can.

He try to be as cautious as possible without crying or making any noises. He sleeps alone, dresses himself, and eats independently. In fact, he just wants to show to his mother that he is good and she will like him when he's good.

Then one day, the mother who didn't like him suddenly became very fond of him, and the child was actually in a state of panic but he was happy.

He was afraid that one day his mother would become like last time, not talking to him or smiling at him, and drove him to the previous room without feeding him food.

As much as Little Star like his life now, he was afraid that one day she will become like in the past. He has been performing very good, hoping that this day never come. But today he made a mistake. Making mistakes means that he is not a good boy, and he will be hated if he is not good.

The little guy came up with this equation in his heart, and of course thought that his mother would become the same as before, and was afraid and felt wronged in his heart.

But the one in front of him now was the mother who talked to him, smiled at him, and read him a bed time story. The negative emotions in his heart seemed to find a breakthrough, and his brain started to work.

There is always fear when being pampered.

Little Star are being coaxed, and the more Cheng Huan coaxes him, the more he feels wronged and continue to cry.

Cheng Huan felt terribly distressed, and tried many ways to no avail. She held the person in her arms and said sweet things. Finally, she waited for the little guy to finish crying and then stopped.

The soft body in her arms had calmed down, Cheng Huan was relieved. She pulled out a tissue and wiped the tears on the little guy's face, Little Star cried for too long, his eyes hurt, he closed his eyes and leaned on Cheng Huan's arms, occasionally humming.

The clothes on her body were soaked with a large amount of tears, and Cheng Huan didn't care. She got up with the little guy, went to the kitchen and filled bowl of porridge, and scooped it up to his mouth.

"Come on, open your mouth and take a bite."

Little Star has been crying for too long, his head and eyes are uncomfortable, and he has no appetite. Cheng Huan fed him. He barely ate a small bowl and shook his head and said he couldn't eat anymore.

Cheng Huan didn't force him when he can't eat anymore. She put the little guy on the sofa and got some food for herself.

After eating and washing the dishes, Little Star have fallen asleep again. Cheng Huan put a wet towel into the refrigerator before eating, and now the temperature is just right.

She took it out and folded it several times, and put it on Little Star forehead.

The towel was too cold, Little Star didn't like it a bit, and in his sleep, he reached out and tried to pull things down.

Cheng Huan grabbed his hand and set it aside. After a while, the towel temperature gone down, and then she took it off and re-watered it and put it in the refrigerator

Little Star sleep soundly, Cheng Huan gave him ice packs several times and did not see him wake up, so she set about to pack things up.

The things that can be packed first were packed yesterday by Cheng Huan. So there are not many things that need to be pack today. The things that can be taken out from the old house are limited. In addition to the chopsticks and bedding, there are only clothes of the mother and the child.

The sun is strong, and the blankets and mats that had been dried in the morning were already dry. Cheng Huan  take the things and leaned against the corner, and folded the blankets into the suitcase.

When Cheng Huan was still busy arranging the suitcases, Little Star woke up. When the little guy woke up, he didn't see his mother.

After seeing that Cheng Huan not in the room and in the living room, Little Star started to feel happy. He rubbed his eyes and called after his mother. Without waiting for Cheng Huan, he turned around and went to the living room. He went to Cheng Huan. 

He squatted next to Cheng Huan and watch her being busy, and occasionally try to help, but it was not sure whether he was helping or not.

There were not many things, and it was quickly packed. Cheng Huan carried those big bags to the living room and went out to give the little guy a glass of light salt water.

Little Star lost lot of water today, he was very thirsty, a glass of water was finished in just two sips. He holds the cup and sits on the woven bag with luggage and asked his mother in the kitchen. "Mom, when will be going?"

"We will leave when the car from the moving company arrives."

Cheng Huan called the moving company and asked when will they comes. It was one o'clock in the afternoon, and lunch was simple. She made two quiches.

The person from the moving company came a little earlier than the agreed time. Before Little Star had gnawed his cake, the doorbell ring. The little guy responded quickly as soon as the bell rang, he ran over and opened the door.

Through Cheng Huan teaching, he now understands how to be polite. He stood at the door and asked the people outside the door. "Uncle, who do you want to look for?" 

People outside the door are also happy to see such a small doll, and said in cooperation: "We need to find your mother. "

" Please wait a moment. "After walking through the process taught by his mother, Little Star feels particularly satisfied. He grabbed the door knob and turned his head to call for his mother and found that she had come out.

"Mom, this uncle is looking for you." He trot to Cheng Huan and said.

"Okay, mom knows, thank you Little Star." The little guy was a little bit shy. He hid behind Cheng Huan and said in a small voice, "You're welcome." 

The moving company's efficiency is very high. They take the bag and put everything in the car in just a few trips.

Cheng Huan locked the door and went downstairs with Little Star. The two of them had to follow the moving company car.

For the first time, Little Star look at this kind of moving truck, and he felt it was wonderful everywhere. The mother and son sat in the co-pilot, and Little Star stretched his necks near the window and looked out.

"Mom." He returned to Cheng Huan's arms, claiming in surprise: "This car is amazing, so big! It is the best! It is better than this and that car."

The direction of his finger happened to be when a car came over and stopped on the side of the road. The front of the car was facing them. The sign glowed in the sun and exuded a thick smell of money.