Chapter 9

Liana's POV

Freya was helping me with my make up and hair. I had my dress, shoes and I also put on a pandora ring and my cross necklace. Pick above. I told Freya I wanted my hair half up and half down. But still left curly. She also did my makeup pretty good as well.

This was my first ever party so I wanted to look my best. I was also going to be meeting a lot more people I didn't know so I wanted to make a good impression.

Me and Freya were a bit late so we could already hear the music blasting through the walls of the house. We finished getting ready and walked out my room to already find a massive crowd of people. I hooked arms with Freya and she told me there was someone she wants me to meet.

We walked down the stairs and shoved past groups of people until we came across another girl.

"Hiya, you must be Liana, I'm Gee. Freya's friend" she seemed really nice. I'm glad I came to London for the weekend and not just stayed home.

"Hi. It's really nice to meet you." I say back giving her a hug. I let go as I'm being pulled by the arm into another room. Of course it was Josh.

"Hey Josh. What's up?" I ask him. He looks at what I'm wearing and smiles. He then hugs me and pushes me out of the room. What was all that about. Anyways I just ignored it and walked over to the kitchen where I found Ethan.

"Hey Ethan. Can I join you." I asked hoping he'll let me drink with him. He looked like he's already drank a lot. I haven't drank once so I may as well give it a try here.

"Sureeee. Drink this one I just made it." He says passing me a red cup. I swallow it and start coughing. Then he laughs at me. "Pussyyyyy" he slurs.

"I'll show you pussy" I said grabbing a bottle of vodka and chugging it down. He grabbed it off me and started drinking it instead so I decided to have some fun. I had no idea what drink was what so I put a bit of everything in one and drank it. Now I started to feel a bit drunk. Ethan finished off the bottle and dropped it on the floor making it smash. We both burst out laughing as we realise everyone is looking at us.

"Whooooo let's hear it for Ethan!!!!!" I shout as everyone cheers. I liked drinking. It makes me more confident. I grab another bottle and was about to chug it until Simon grabs it off me.

I fall to my knees begging he'd give it back. "Pleaseeeee Simon give it!" I shout

"You've already had enough" he says. I push him but he doesn't move. He puts the drink on the counter and I see my opportunity. I grab it and run. I run as fast as I can hoping he won't see me because of the big crowd of people. I was going to climb the stairs but that's a bit too risky so I get in the elevator and go to the top floor. Yes I was going on the roof.

I get into the room and see a couple making out in the bed. I ignore them and make my way into the roof. I sat on the top of the roof drinking the rest of the bottle of whatever it was and I start singing bad guy by Billie Eilish . As I was singing the song reminded me of Simon.

Next thing I know he's on the roof with me. I get up and start dancing with him.

"So you're a tough guy, like it really rough guy, just can get enough guy." I sang dancing with him. I had one hand in his and the other on the bottle. "I'm that bad type, make your momma sad type, make your girlfriend mad tight, might seduce your dad type."

"Liana come on. You're drunk, let's get down" he says. He's boring but I guess he's right. We slide down and go back down stairs.

—————— little skip

It was getting quite late so some people were going home. There was only the sidemen and a few other people that I met left. I met Chip, calfreezy, callux, and that was pretty much who was left. Apart from gee and Freya of course. We sat in a circle and started to play truth or dare.

"Truth or dare" Simon says to josh
"Truth" Josh replies
"What's the weirdest place you and Freya have had sex?" He asked josh. Eww I didn't want to know this but I guess I was in the game so I had to. I was half out of it anyway.
"An aeroplane" Josh laughs winking at Freya. Yuck. I wanted a go so I shouted
"My go my go!!!" Everyone laughs at how drunk I am. I wasn't that bad. I thought.
"Ok Liana, truth or dare" Ethan says
"Dareeeee" I shout back being a bad ass.
"Go take as many shots as possible" he says

I get up and run to the kitchen before anyone can stop me. I grab a random cup with something in it and it was strong. Really strong. I was about to grab another before getting spun around and carried back into the other room.

"No more drinking" Simon said. Of course.
"Moody" I say back to him.
"Me moody? You're 17 Liana, you can't drink." He says back. Everyone just laughs at how much of a rebel I am when I drink.

——————— tiny skip

"Liana truth or dare?" JJ asks
"Dare again" I say back to him.

He sits there for a while before coming up with one. "I dare you to do a sexy dance in the middle of the circle" no problem. I got up and started to dance. I did slut drops and moved my hips from side to side before picking up Simon and making him dance with me. I start to twerk on his lap but he just picks me up bridal style.

"Come on Liana. It's past your bedtime" he says to me. I ain't a baby but he takes me upstairs.

"You're so boring Simon." I say to him. I have having loads of fun and he ruins it. I don't think he's drank that much actually. He sits on my bed and I take my shoes off. I close my door and take my dress off. I get on top of his lap pushing him onto the bed. I make out with his neck and then up to his lips. He kisses back but then stops a minute after.

"Liana you're drunk" He says again. I just shush him and start kissing his neck again, grinding against his dick. I could then feel his hands move up to my tits as he starts to play with them. This was amazing. I move my hand down and into his trousers and onto his dick.

"Right that's enough" he says.
"You're so boring" I say to him.
"I'm not Liana, you're just stupid."
"How am I stupid. I love you." I say.

Fuck. I covered my mouth and he takes his T-shirt off and gives it to me to put on. I put it on and he tucks me into bed. Why did I say I love him. I hate being drunk. As I'm lying in bed he kisses my on the forehead and whispers "I love you too" into my ear before turning around and leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~
A/N
Ooooo they both love each other. But I wonder what Josh will do if he finds out.
I hope you are all enjoying.
Bye honeys
M x