Quarantine Concerts& Crushes?

Hey everybody,
I hope you all are safe and healthy.
Thank you by the way for all the reads and votes. It means a lot to me 😉❤️
This was requested by FreakShow2501
Thank you for that.
You can request anything you want either in the comments or send me a message. I will be happy to write one for you.
Anyway, check out Hailee's new song I Love You's 🚫💕
( None Hailee related: Check our Kiana Ledé's album which just dropped. It's awesome 👏🏻 )

Y/N'S POV

"Hey everybody", I said into my phone camera. Waiting until some people joined my Instagram live. "I hope everybody is feeling well and stays inside", I spoke and read a few comments. "I'm quite well. Thank you for asking. You all know this quarantine thing doesn't bother my introverted ass this much. Except that I can't see you all live and meet you but we make the best out of this situation and this also gives me time to hang with my fam and write some new songs", I told them. "So I thought I'm doing something different today. Since a lot of you purchased tickets for my tour but Corona happened, I thought of how I can make it up to all of you. I have my guitar and keyboard here and my microphone up. So how does a little acoustic session sound. It won't be as cool as seeing me live and seeing you guys having fun jamming but I hope you still like it. I have my set list here but you can also request some stuff. I will be pretty flexible with it since it's mostly for fun but yeah... Have fun", I told them. I placed my phone in front of me where everybody could see me and started singing the first song with my piano.
I was a good half an hour into my livestream when I saw it blowing up. "Oh wow! You guys, what's going on", I asked and a lot of people responded that Hailee Steinfeld joined my live. "Are you sure?! I swear if this is some late April Fools shit I'm going off", I spoke jokingly scrolling down to see if she really joined. "Shit! You are right. Uh hey Hailee", I greeted her awkwardly. An idea popped inside my head. "Hold on a sec. I'm trying to figure something out. I hope this will work out", I mumbled before looking up on google how to let somebody join the livestream. I clicked some buttons and then my screen was split in half and there she was. Hailee Steinfeld. "Yes it worked", I yelled excitedly. "Oh my gosh", I heard her say hiding her face. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to scare you", I told her. "It's alright! Didn't expect to come live", she said. "I look like a mess", she added. "No, you don't. I wish I would look this good while being a "mess" ", I spoke and she smiled. "So how is life", I asked her. "Pretty quiet but I'm good", she told me. "You are with your family right", I asked and she nodded. "Can we maybe see Martini", I asked her. "Sure", she chuckled and a few seconds later a little fluff puppy came into view. "There she is",the brunette talked. "Aww how cute", I squealed. "Hey cutie. Oh my gosh! She is adorable", I said and looked at the puppy. "Yes but also very energetic", she told me and I giggled. I heard a crash and turned around. "For real?! Hold on a sec", I spoke before going to see what's happening. I looked out in our backyard and saw my turtle on her back. I sighed smiling. I swear this dude. I picked him up and carried him inside with me. "Well, here we are peeps. He was on his back because is trying to climb on everything", I said and held him up. "You have a turtle", Hailee asked me surprised. "Yeah. That's Lucky. He's 15. I got him when I was nine", I replied. "Look who it is,dude. Martini and Hailee", I told him and his head turned to the screen curiously. Martini bopped her nose on the screen. We giggled. "A new friend", I said and he looked up. He nudged my hand. "You want something to eat", I asked. "Alright. I will be back", I said before going to the fridge grabbing a banana. "Ok, here you go", I said and peeled the fruit. He saw me and crawled towards me. "There's is your banana, buddy", I spoke to him and held it so he could take a bite. I grabbed my phone turning the camera. "There he is eating his snack", I said. "Aw cute", I heard Hailee say. I turned the camera again. "Why do you wanted a turtle", Hailee asked me. "Well, I wanted a dog but my dad was like no because of the walks and the hair and stuff so I asked for a turtle", I told her and she chuckled. "He lives outside", she asked. "Yes, he has his little house where he sleeps at night. I close it so no other animal will get him. But daytime he roams around our backyard", I answered. "They sleep through winter, right", she questioned. "Yes, he slept from middle of November until two weeks ago", I told her. "I heard they sleep in the fridge", she asked eyebrows furrowed. "Depends where you live. I live in Miami so I put him in a box in an extra fridge. But when you live more northern we're you have winter you can let them sleep outside", I said. She nodded. "Does he like cuddles or something", she asked chuckling. "Oh yeah. He likes his scratchies. But I feel like he got more trusting over the years because he lives with dogs now", I told her. "Dogs? I thought your dad didn't want one", she asked. I laughed. "Well, my great grandma passed 5 years ago and she had a dog so we took him in. He is a golden Labrador and his name is Noah. Two years later we got another one. This time a Bulldog his name is Kobe", I said chuckling. She laughed. "Well, it was fun talking to you. But maybe you should continue your little concert", she spoke. "Aw man", I said making a sad face. She smiled. "Stay safe", Hailee told me and I nodded. "You, too. Take care of little Miss Martini. After this whole Quarantine thing is over I need to see her", I said and we chuckled. "Will do. Bye Y/n", she spoke. "Bye Haizy", I said and then there was only me. "Well, that was fun. Anyway back to the concert. I don't know if you heard it or not but Hailee who just spoke to me almost half an hour has a new song out called I Love You's so I think I will do that now. Have fun and check her out. She is awesome and talented", I talked into the camera and started the song.
After my live I ate dinner with my family. It was a lot of fun. Afterwards I went upstairs to just chill. "How's Hailee", I heard my little sister. "Uh I don't know", I spoke confused. "Don't tell me she hasn't slid into your dms", she asked. "Why would she? We just spoke on my live", I questioned. She sighed heavily. "I swear! You and your blindness for people who like you", she spoke and turned around walking in to her room. I shook my head confused about what just happened. I went into my room going through some emails until a notification popped up saying I had a new dm. I clicked on it and it was from Hailee! I grinned and read it:
Hey Y/n,
Thanks for letting me join your live. I had a lot of fun. Maybe we could do that again? 🙈 I would love to talk to you more so here is my number xxx. I hope I hear from you
Hailee 😊✌🏼

I instantly saved her number as Martinis mum (Haizy) 🐶 and texted her:

(Hailee is in cursive & you are normal)
Hi Hailee,
It's me Y/n. I had a lot of fun, too.
Are free right now?
Want to FaceTime? ☺️
Y/n

Hey Y/n,
Hold on a sec.
I'm eating right now.
But sure. I will call you?

Sure. No pressure.
I will wait

Read a minute ago

I sighed waiting. Maybe she does like me? Or I'm just hallucinating?! I think more the latest.
A good 15 minutes later I saw the incoming call and pressed accept.
We talked about this and that and the time flew by. It was close to 2 am in Miami and I slowly became tired. "You know we can talk tomorrow. It's not like we have no time", she said. I chuckled. "I know but I like talking to you", I told her. I saw her blush. "Lil Haizy is blushing", I teased her. "Stop", she whined hiding her face behind her hand. I giggled. "No, it's cute. I don't mind", I whispered. We starred at each other until my eyes dropped. She laughed. "You should really go to sleep", she said and I nodded. "Good Night, Y/n. We talk tomorrow", she spoke quietly. "Night, Hailee. I'm looking forward to it", I mumbled half asleep. I saw her ending the call and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.