chapter 8

(remember the girl is you but without the skirt and crown and with white fur)

"URFH!" hearing a loud bang of a body hitting the ground, the troll got hit by the rock hard enough for him to hit the ground and faint by the surprise rock, but... who threw it at him?

Before you could think any further, a hand came out and next, a body came out ... wait a minute ... that hand ... those hairs .. could it be him.

" What kind of bloody baboon is that?? " the female troll asked out loud as the one who eased up from his ashes. You whispered.....

" Sun Wukong... Papa"

" What are you all standing there for?! Get them!" A male troll yelled as he got up and ran towards your father but before he could attack him, Wukong leaned back by reflex as he let the troll hit himself hard against another rock wall and he fainted once again.

Looking back to see more trolls coming in, Wukong looked over at his arm seeing his arm had been chained.

"(Y/N)... w- who's that?" liuer asked, when he didn't hear you answer he looked behind him, the scene he saw shocked him. 

He was seeing you crying while staring at this stranger as if you knew the stranger

He was seeing you crying while staring at this stranger as if you knew the stranger. You slowly started to go down suddenly feeling weak in your knees.

"(N/N)-chan are you okay" he asked in panic not knowing what to do.

As a troll was running towards the 3 of you, you slowly got up now realizing the task at hand.

" What are you going to do little girl? " said the troll trying to taunt you.

Now being filled with anger and sadness you got up and uppercut, kicked and punched quickly with the troll already in front of you. 

~ time skip to a few minutes ~

After Wukong was done, angrier his head and body turned to you 3. But when he looked at you his eyes widened a little bit at how much you looked like his daughter.

While still near the chain where Luier and the baby we're, you slowly start to reach for his head and pat it softly while smiling softly before turning back to help luier. Luier was hanging on the chain gawking at him and you. As you reached out to grab him and gently place him on the ground. With a growl your father started to turn towards the cave entrance, having the remaining chain around his wrist and left without a word.

" Come on, before they wake up " you told Luier, pushing him in front of you as you 3 walked out of the cave. After we climbed out of the cave, we heard a scream. Seconds later we saw a flash of yellow fall from the sky. With a gentle sigh, you noticed it was your father trying to make his cloud and maybe try to find you.

" Well this is going to be interesting " you thought to yourself before looking down at Luier to see him smiling up at me and me smiling in return.