Chapter 10

Simon's POV

I wake up the next morning after the party. It was 10am and I guessed no one else would be awake. As I'm lying down I think about what happened yesterday, with Liana and everything.

Did she actually mean she loved me or was she just too drunk. I blamed the drinking on when she kissed me. She was a good kisser however.

I got out of bed and headed down into the kitchen. Guess what I see there. Liana passed out on the floor with a bottle in her hand. How long has she been there.

I get a glass of water for her and two paracetamols. I tried to wake her up slightly but she wouldn't. I picked her up and took her into the living room. I placed her down on the sofa. I put the tv and waited until she woke up.

——————— little skip

It was around 2pm and Liana still hasn't woken up. I started to worry now and I didn't know what to do.

"Liana" I tried to wake her. I shook her a lot but she didn't move. Fuck! Is she dead? 

"JOSH, I THINK LIANA NEEDS TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" I shout up at him. Instantly he runs down the stairs to see her passed out.

"How long has she been like this?" He asked
"I found her on the kitchen floor at 10. I just thought she passed out". I said. I picked her up and took her to my car driving her to the hospital. She lied in the back as me and Josh were in the front.

We walk into A&E with Liana in Josh's arms.
"Can we get some help here please" I ask. We get help and they ask us what happened so we told them. Just about the drinking part. Not what happened in the bedroom. Non of that was necessary.

——————— tiny skip

The doctor told us a while ago that she had very high blood pressure and it put extra strain on her heart making it fail. Josh went into see how see was doing as she was only allowed one person in at a time.

I'm sat in the waiting room until Josh comes out. "She wants to see you" he sighs. I get up to go and see her.

I was into the room and see her lying on the bed. She looked at me. Her eyes looks so droopy and sad. I say down on a chair beside her and held her hand.

"Hey you" I say trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm so sorry Simon" she says "I should have listened to you the first time." She looked tired.

"Why didn't you go to sleep when I tucked you in?" I asked her. If she listened to me then non of this would have happened.

"Simon please. It made me feel happy and confident. I didn't expect this to happen."

"Did you mean it?" I ask her

"Mean what?" She asks back

"The I love you. Did you mean it?"

"Yes" she sighed. "I did"

"You can't" she can. I don't know why I said she can't.

"But si..." she says. She's so beautiful.

"Go to sleep Liana. You can go home soon". I say. I get up from the chair and head out the room.

——————— big-ish skip

Knock knock. I heard from my door. "Come in".  I was editing a video on my computer so I didn't turn around to see who it was.

"Hey Si? I'm going home tomorrow..." she stops. I turned around to look at her. It was already 6 as we left the hospital at 5.

"Why can't you just stay here?" I ask her. She giggles a bit.

"I have college silly. I will miss you though. Why don't you come down with Josh next time?" She says. Maybe I should go down there. Teach some kids a lesson.

"What about next week?" I ask her. I really would like to visit her. I have mates that live in Telford but they have always come down to London. Maybe I can film with them as well. Jay and Romell.

"Next week? Really" she asked in excitement.

"Of course. Just me and you if you want to?" I ask. I know it's bad not bringing Josh but I thought maybe me and her could spend some time together. I think she would enjoy it more as she knows her way around the town.

"I can't wait! Thank you so much Simon, we can do so much together!" She says as she runs out the room.

This is going to be the best trip I made in a while.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Oooooo I wonder what will happen in Telford.
Bye honeys
M x