Episode 1-17: The Sundrop vs The Queen

Previously on Twisted Wonderland: The Reincarnation of Mother Gothel....

"As dorm leader of Heartslabyul, out of respect to the strictness of the Queen of Hearts, I can't close my eyes to this matter. Dispose of this Mont Blanc immediately and throw these rule breakers out!" Riddle orders.

"WHAT!?" They all screamed with disbelief.

Today on Twisted Wonderland: The Reincarnation of Mother Gothel...

(I know this sounds like a television show, but bare with me on this and enjoy the chapter! 😂)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait just a moment! You really have dumbass rules like that?" Ace asks who is now irritated with Riddle's ridiculousness.

"Yeah! I'll eat it if you're just gonna toss it!" Grim agrees with his arms cross.

Are you f#*king serious?

Glory thought as she tightens her fists with her eyes filled with pure rage. Soon Trey and Cater ran to their dorm leader.

"My deepest apologizes, Dorm Leader. I was the one who said we should make a Mont Blanc." Trey confesses.

"Yeah, yeah. I didn't think there would be a rule for something like that." Cater reassures, but Riddle wasn't having it.

"Making it isn't the problem here. It's the face that you brought it here! Now, today, is the problem!" Riddle retorts and that's when Glory's temper finally snap.

"Really? Because anyone who follows that kind of rule is an idiot. And that idiot happens to be YOU, Riddle Rosehearts." Glory snaps causing the whole Heartslabyul residents including Cater and Trey to flinch at her brazen words. No one has ever talk back to the infamous dorm leader before until now. In fact, all of them are shocked yet impressed that the outspoken ravenette would have the guts to shot back at the infamous strict dorm leader, but the stern Riddle was not happy to hear those words coming out of her mouth.

"Idiot...you say?" Riddle asks with a menacing tone as he scowls even further.

"Wait, stop! That word is taboo!" Cater warns Glory, who is glaring down at Riddle since he's short in comparison. Cater then turns to Riddle, who is also glaring up at the feisty ravenette.

"And Riddle, these freshmen that are still learning the ropes." Cater reassures, but Glory isn't having it along with her friends.

"Nope. I'm just getting started..."

****play the music above^****

Suddenly Glory grabs Riddle by the tie shocking everyone in the party including Riddle himself. She then pulls Riddle close enough to her face.

"Like I said before, I don't mind a man who values rules and expects people to respect the rules, but what you're doing just now was a d#ck move! Ace has worked so much effort on baking that tart from yesterday and you're just going to throw that into waste? That's bullsh#t! I don't care if it is the rule because the rules in this dorm are ridiculous!" Glory rants gasping everyone in this party. Riddle heard enough of this and he smacks her hand away where glares hard at outspoken ravenette.

"You have a lot of nerve talking back to me, Gloriane Corbett. As well as grabbing your Queen like that. You dare question my authority?" Riddle asks menacingly. However, Ace, Grim, and Deuce came to her aid and stood beside her.

"You damn right she does and so do we. In fact, Glor has a point. Anyone who obeys that rule and tosses the tart is an idiot. Stop screwing around." Ace barks with a glare.