Part 90

Soon the week passed and time for the engagement which going to be the next day. When Lavanya, Aman and Sheetal got to know about the engagement they shouted and hugged Arnav and Khushi.

Khushi was hell irritated for not getting the dress for the engagement; she tried designing for her own but didn't get any success in the attempts. Arnav said that it won't be possible to get it done in this short notice so suggested to go for shopping. So the whole gang the 8 friends went for shopping just before the evening of engagement.

All the girls went to the women's section and boys went to the men's section.

Boys got what they wanted and were waiting for the girls to come out but no, they were waiting since an hour but no sign of girls coming out.

NK: why do they all spend most of the time in shopping man? It was better designing for them than coming for shopping.

Aman: seriously dude, I feel like, they forget the world when they enter the shopping mall.

Arnav just chuckled hearing them.

Aman: hassle, hassle, jab tu shopping bags utaathe hue malls mein ghoomega tab pata chalega.

Akash: you are forgetting something. Khushi is least interested in shopping clothes for her, her dresses are mostly bought by others than herself. She does for interior décor in which is bhai too interested.

NK: lucky yaar, my sister and wife makes us slaves when they go for shopping.

Arnav: well, in that case Akash is lucky too, as Payal also has least interest in shopping.

Akash hi-fived with Arnav.

Aman: hahaha... good for you two brothers. Now let's get in otherwise we will be sleeping here if they won't come out.

NK: and that too without having anything.

They were about to enter in the boutique but saw the girls coming out.

NK: wow! Bahut jaldi aagaye ho tum log, aur shopping nahi karni hain kya? He looked at the watch and then realized that it's been 4hours since they entered the mall.

Lavanya: stop taunting and carry these bags. She gave him her carry bag, she said passing the bag to him. He felt the bag heavy.

NK: baby, did you shop some more?

Lavanya: no, just a lehenga. Why?

NK: it's too heavy man.

Lavanya: that's why I gave you, idiot.

Aman carried Sheetal's bags before she could start hearing him and Arnav and Akash were about to take the bags from Khushi and Payal but they refused to give saying they can carry them.

They started heading down the mall and to the parking.

Arnav: you sure?

Khushi: of course.

Arnav: did you get the dress?

Khushi: yes, just the way I wanted. She said happily.

Arnav: yeah, can see that.

He thought he can see it after reaching home so didn't ask anything.

Khushi: didn't you select any?

Arnav: yeah.

Khushi: please don't tell me, you picked something like your 3 piece suits.

Arnav: why, what is the problem in it?

Khushi: don't you get bore wearing of it?

Arnav: I'm a business man Khushi, so can't wear any casuals and go, right?

Khushi: wrong. You are the businessman and you own a company so it's your wish to wear what you like and what you are comfortable in.

Arnav laughed: I'm comfortable in my 3 piece suits, Khushi.

Khushi stopped hearing him and raised her hands to his neck and when he turned to her side she dropped her hands but was late as he already saw what she did.

Arnav: let's go. He held her from her waist and started walking fast with the others.

Akash: what did you shop?

Payal: saree. She said with a smile.

Akash: what, again?

Payal: why?

Akash: Payal, you are mostly buying sarees. What is the need of them?

Payal: because I like wearing them.

Akash: but you never wore them before marriage.

Payal: right, before marriage but now I'm married so I like wearing them. In fact, love wearing them.

Akash stared at her for few seconds without any particular expression then,

Akash: yeah, you know what; I think I also love to see you in saree; he said sliding his hands on her bare waist from back and pinched making her to jerk up from this act of his.

Payal: what are you doing, Akash? She said trying to remove his hand.

Akash: what I did? I just held you.

Payal: stop acting smart.

Akash: why should I act when I know I am? He said lifting his head up

Payal smiled at him but felt shy even to look at him after seeing the naughty smile on his face.

All headed back to their homes and had dinner first then men showed what they shopped for them, Mama and Shashi. They expected girls will be showing them what they shopped but saying good night they left to their rooms.

Arnav wanted to see what she selected for her but she left not showing him. He smiled and left to his room.