Episode 1-12: Mister S's Mystery Shop

Once they arrived at the store, Glory become surprise to see the store that is filled with materials, objects, and any kind of things you can buy such as books, potions, spells, jewels, masks, etc.

"Whoa...it's like I step in a merchant's spellroom. Yet...I wonder what this reminds me of?.." Glory mumbles tilting her head trying to recognize the place. Soon Deuce wander around the store with a curious look.

"Pardon us...Wow, this place is amazing. There's a crystal skull, grimoires....What kind of taxidermy is this?" Deuce mutters.

"Whoa, do they really sell whip cream here?" Grim asks curiously.

"Hey! My lost little demons, how goes it? Welcome to Mr. S's Mystery Sho-!"

"Holy Necro, you're that rumored student that everyone was chattering on about!" The lithe young man with magenta eyes, black-and-purple dreads flipped over the right side of his head, and an undercut exclaims making her sigh.

Again with this?

Glory thought as she looks at the owner trying to act cordial with him.

"Sir, we were wondering if- Whoa!"

Out of the blue, the young owner caught her off guard when he scurry up to her and shake her hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Sam at M. S's Mystery Shop! I've heard great things about you! That's so cool that you'd unlock your sparkly magic, what can I do for you today? A charm for uncharted lands? Mummy of an ancient king? Or how about some cursed tarot cards?" Sam asks curiously with a welcoming grin.

Glory blinks her eyes stunned by his bouncy reaction and was unexpected to see him react such a positive way.

That was unexpected, but hey at least he was welcoming. Though the looks itself and the tone of his voice reminds of Dr. Facilier from Princess and the Frog...

Glory thought but she smile at the whimsy but kind man.

"Nice to meet you Sam. I'm Gloriane Corbett, but my friends call me Glory, Glor, and Glo for short." She told him with a kind grin as she shakes his hand back.

"Ffgna! Is it me or you're getting much more attention than I am?!" Grim shrills.

"I highly doubt that you'll be in the popularity scale, Grim..." Glory mutters with a sweat drop.

"We'd like the things written here." Deuce says where he gives Sam the list and the owner grabs the list and reads it.

"Oh and do you have some cans of tuna?" Grim asks. Glory flick him in the forehead and he shrieks.

"We're not buying tuna, Grim." Glory rebukes.

"She's right, we came here with things that are listed by Trey." Deuce agrees with a stern look.

"Guuuhhh you guys are no fun..." Grim grumbles with his arms cross.

Then he grins and nods while reading the list.

"Whip cream, eggs...A nice sweet line-up." He says as he puts the list in his pocket.

"Ok! Coming right up." He chirps as he walks to the counter and grabs the items they need.

"Oooh...he really has them." Deuce mutters and Glory nods in agreement.

——————————

"Sorry 'bout the wait. It's a bit heavy, you got it?" He told them as he gives the bags to Deuce and Glory.

"If you order now, you can get a 1/100 size floating platter to carry your purchases for 30% off."