forty-two.

"Why did we need the girl, again?" Dabi asked as he looked over to (Y/n), who was on the ground and going in and out of consciousness.

"Yeah, she's the one keeping Bakugo straight, and have you seen her quirk?" Twice questioned in his serious persona.

"We have, and please trust in Tomura Shigaraki," Kurogiri responded. "We took her for various reasons, not just because of her quirk."

"Then why did we take her?" Toga asked, going over to inspect (Y/n), who's back was bleeding through the makeshift bandage and her head as well since she hit it after being thrown through the warp gate. She reached out to her unconscious body as she said, "She's cute and all but--"

"Get your hands off her!" Bakugo screamed, struggling in his restraints.

"Here's one reason," Kurogiri stated, looking towards Bakugo, "they share a deep emotional connection, clearly. And not only is her quirk powerful, but do you remember the last energy quirk pro?"

"Sure, they died because of an energy overload, just thinning into energy throughout the air maybe twenty years ago." Dabi shrugged, remembering reading about it online. "So? What does this have to do with her?"

"She has an energy quirk, the only one in the world right now," Kurogiri explained.

"Wait, what?!" Dabi exclaimed, looking from Kurogiri to (Y/n). "Then why did we bring her here, if she wakes up, that could be really bad."

"That's why we're making sure she's unconscious for the time being," Tomura Shigaraki said, entering the hidden bar. "Bakugo has an emotional connection with her, remember? Also, my master has deeply desired for her power ever since he saw her on TV at the sports festival, seeing her quirk's potential."

"What're you talking about?" Bakugo snarled, hearing their conversation. "What're you going to do to her?"

"Wouldn't you like to--" Dabi started, being cut off by Tomura Shigaraki.

"Now, now Dabi," he started. "If we want him to join us, we should enlighten him on what's going to happen to young (L/n) here. I mean, she is his girlfriend."

"How do you know that?!" Bakugo yelled, trying to get free.

"When I was at the mall, speaking to Izuku Midoriya, I noticed you two in a store. Kissing," Tomura Shigaraki explained in a calmer manner to him. "I could only assume that meant you two were together. Anyways, we brought her here to either join us or give us her quirk, seeing as she'd possibly do anything for you."

"Leave her alone," Bakugo growled. "She's already hurt, just leave her be."

"Why yes, you're right," Tomura Shigaraki said, looking over to a bleeding (Y/n). "Let's get her cleaned up why don't we, we want her to not be dead if we're going to propose this to her."

As Dabi picked up (Y/n), throwing her over his shoulder, Bakugo couldn't help but watch nor did he know how to save her. After her wounds had been dressed, her eyes started to flutter open.

"Tomura..." Dabi started, backing up slightly. "She'd starting to wake up."

"Restrain her, she can't do anything without moving her hands," Tomura Shigaraki commanded.

(Y/n) was put in special handcuffs, one's similar to Bakugo's, and was sat on a stool in the bar next to him.

"What the..." she mumbled, her vision blurry due to her possible concussion.

"(Y/n)," Bakugo said, gaining her attention, "thank god you're alive."

"Why wouldn't I be?" she asked, looking around the room and seeing the villains. "Oh... I can see why..."