Message and Reminder.

Hello Everyone.

I am thrilled to announce that Designing Your Character & Other Handy Things Has just hit 30,000 reads. I spotted the amount this morning as I was reading a comment in one of the sections and I just got very excited and thought it was time to do a message.

I started this book with a hope that it could help people out, and from the comments, and the likes and the reads, i believe it is. In fact, I use this book too. Every now and then I am inventing a new character so I pull out my book and read, or I may need to understand certain food for a trip, or colours of a characters hair, and every time I come to this book. I made this book becuase I, like many other writers have been in the struggle for words, and for characters.

I've been writing one time and was trying to describe clothing, this book would have been so handy back then, because I had no idea to how to describe it. Or this one time when my character was feeling so much hatred, but I didn't know how to describe it. The feelings list in this book is so helpful, tust me, you aren't the only one benefitting from it.

Now I continue to update this book with many useful chapters as i can... including a few strange ones like  How to Parkour I thought it would be useful for those people writing about... ugh... maybe cool hot teenage vigilanties. (I know I found it useful AHAHA.) I even put Cloud Formations up the other day, either if you want to describe the clouds or maybe have a super genius who reads a lot describe a cloud... But that's why your the writer. It's your story. Great work guys. I'm so glad for your stories and the fact that you have benefitted from this book.

Le Reminder

I would now like to remind you that I do take requests for this book. I have got the odd request that I have much trouble trying to dea with. But you can either message me on the comments of this book, or PM me. I will try to do my best to support you. Then I'll post a chapter up on this book if i get any results :D

Another thing I am going to ask, and I don't mean to sound stuck up saying this. But the more stars you have on a book the more it is noticed. You don't have to comply, but if you could spare this book more stars, that would be thrilling. 
The Reason: Well the more reads and the more stars a book gets, the more it's noticed. I would love this book to be noticed on Wattpad, where people can go and just love and be helpful, and everyone can write so much better because they finally found that description word or finally understand how to make their characters fall in love or something.
I hate asking for attention like that, but if you could, that'd be great. If you don't, I dont mind.

Also it would be fabulous if you could also check out my name books if you haven't already. THEY ARE SO HELPFUL TOO. and I am always looking for your names if you think of one that aren't in there... or if your name isn't in there.... But I think my book is pretty reliable with having your oddly spelt name in there.

Finally Thank you everyone, for supporting this book. You guys have been the best, and thank you for adding it to your mnay reading lists. 
(YES, i know about that, Wattpad tells me everytime someone adds it to their reading list.)

Have a SUPER DAY guys. You're all pretty amazing writers I wish you many reads and many stars.