𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒

"ɪ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜᴍʙʟɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀs, ɢʟᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴘs ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsᴄᴜss ᴍᴇ."

┊     ┊     ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °   ┊ ˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ° ┊ ˚ ✩. ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ .✫ ° ┊ ⊹ ┊ ┊
┊ ✫. ┊ ☪︎⋆ ° ┊ .✫ ┊
┊ ⊹ °┊ ☪︎ ⋆ ┊
☪︎ ⋆. ┊. ˚ ˚✩

˚✩

 ˚                                                                  ˚✩                          ┊               ˚✩

rodrick breaths heavily through his nostrils as the feeling to vomit crept up on him like a burglar in the night. being in the car for six hours plus without any stops had the small boy about to regurgitate.

the strong foul smell of marijuana was floating through the air faintly, which made him rub his eyes.

not understanding why his parents didn't take a plane, bus or train to there new destination. sudden news he wasn't too thrilled about.

he wouldn't be missing much but staying out late, the packed parties, getting in trouble with his older cousins and being detained more than usual. which was something the boy's parents tried to avoid as much as possible.

relocating was the only thing on their mind to kept their son safe but rodrick just knew he would get caught up in something to wherever they were heading.

it never failed and was bound to happen. seeming like trouble always followed him no matter where he went.

so, rodrick didn't understand why they were going out there way for him when he would end up in the same shit.

hazel colored orbs trailed over to his brother sergio who was knocked out cold with his head against the cool window drooling slightly, headphones blasting 'young thug - tattoos'

lips curled up at his choice of music before he stopped his gazing and rolled down the window. letting the crisp wind smack him in the face. eyes closed briefly from the amazing feeling, that cooled down his warm rich hickory skin almost instantly.