Thrashed on bed

After the dance, we sat in our seats and I was relieved. A waiter came and said something in Dylan's ears.

Dylan got up and went with the waiter's direction and left me with full confusion.

I was thinking he should've told me when he would return.

I was sipping my red wine alone, watching couples were dancing and cursing Dylan.

After 10 min Dylan came back and said let's go. I stood up and went towards the exit, the car was on the gat. In the car we didn't speak, his face was turned away.

I was thinking is he mentally unstable or something, I mean at one moment we were dancing very close and now we aren't even talking.

Dylan turned his face towards me and said close your eyes.
"What," I said.
"I said close your eyes," said Dylan.
I closed my eyes.
He came close to me, my heartbeat was rising.

I was thinking I'm not ready for anything so please don't kiss me I squeezed my eyes.

I realised that he just put the blindfold.
I said "phew".
He noticed and said "what were you thinking naughty girl"
My cheeks became red.

After some time the car stopped, I heard maid voice, she took me in the room and took off the blindfold.

I came to my room I was so tired I didn't even change my dress and went to sleep.

I opened my eyes. I didn't know the time, it was probably midnight. I was hungry I saw a mini-fridge in the room I opened it and there were a bunch of snacks, I took Doritos sat on the bed and opened the packet.

Suddenly I heard some noise as if somebody trying to enter in my room I was horrified I threw the Doritos packet. I stood to see, who was that and it was Dylan.

He was in his trouser, gawd he was looking so handsome.
I wondered why he is in my room, this late.

"What are you doing in my room?"
I was angry, why he was in my room.
"You didn't change," Said he.
"Why do you care?".
He started laughing then he took a step further, I was standing still.
"I said why are you here?"
"I usually don't answer but for you to know, it's my home, I can go anywhere" he was very close to me but I didn't move a bit.

He suddenly threw me on the bed.