Chapter 4: Clashing

Fair warning, it's about to get steamy up in here...

.....................................................................................................................................

Ryker's POV:

We walked in the bar the following Friday and I cursed when I saw Scarlett. Watching out for her was not going to be easy. She wore a very small skirt, thing barely covered her ass. Besides that, a tank top that plunged much too low. Shit. I strode over to the bar, grabbing her wrist before she walked to another table.

"Change," I said, glaring at her.

"Oh, fuck off," she countered, twisting out of my grip easily and sauntering past me.

I cursed again and sat at the bar, watching carefully as almost every eye watched her walk away. Goddamn her. She came back to the bar and grabbed a glass, setting it in front of me roughly.

"I know it's some kind of scotch but I don't know what kind," she said, tapping her fingers on the bar impatiently.

"You need to change. Right now," I said seriously.

"It's none of your business what I wear," she countered, crossing her arms, pushing her already very visible cleavage out even more.

"Shit, Scarlett. What would Danny say if he saw you? Have you not noticed everyone in this bar is eye-fucking you?"

It took all my focus to not stare at her tits. They were a work of art.

"It's also none of his business what I wear. Yeah, everyone in this bar. Including you. Stop staring at my boobs, I thought you were supposed to be watching my back all night?" She sassed, walking away from me and to another customer.

I watched her walk away and couldn't decide if I wanted to yell at her or fuck her really good. Probably both. She went down the line of the bar, getting drinks. The pain in the ass never even got my drink, I had to flag down Tammy.

After talking to the guys and Tammy, I managed to have her almost cornered to staying at the bar instead of walking around. We were making everyone request Tammy instead. Scarlett threw glares my way and I swear she made an extra effort to lean over the counter, giving gracious views of her tits to every customer, just to fucking spite me.

"You're asking for it," I warned her after she was particularly flirty with another customer.

"What are you going to do about it?" She challenged, filling up my drink and walking away.

Damn, I liked her attitude.

"I'm going to bend you over this counter and smack that ass," I warned.

Her eyes widened but then she licked her lips. She composed herself and gave me a determined look, very pointedly bending over the bar to give me a view as she cleaned. My jaw dropped in shock and she gave me a smug smile when she straightened out.

"Missed your chance," she shrugged, walking away.

She was so not what Danny described at all. I didn't remember all he said but I remembered the words "quiet", "sweet". Yeah, I wasn't getting that at all. I liked this version of her much better, even if she was pissing me off.

The night wore on and I was getting increasingly hard for her. Every time she bent over to clean something I'd get a nice view. I wanted her so bad. It didn't help that our sarcastic banter just made me want her more. I liked she had a mouth and could keep up with me. I didn't always find girls like that, they didn't always like to dish it back out. Scarlett did.