029

Man y'all... this quarantine shit really got me feeling sick and like shit 🤕. Onto the story.

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani and the gang pulled up after Quenisha sent the address. Armani had vaseline all over face and she had on her fighting scarf and her bonnet—safe to say, she was ready. Armani saw she had came with another girl and looked at Azari.

"She not jumping shit so sorry to that man."said Azari as she tied her own scarf securely to her head.

They all got out the car and walked over and immediately Quenisha started popping lip talking about how she was going to beat Armani's ass and how she was going to drag her then fuck Nasir but one thing about Armani was— she didn't talk when she was about to fight, she was going to whoop your ass for inconveniencing her, go home, and go about her day.

"Quit talking all that big shit lil bitch cause I'll really end you right here!" Yelled Azari. "And tell your friend she best back the fuck up or she'll end up like how you did!"

Armani tapped her foot and let Quenisha mouth on for a couple seconds before she punched her once in the jaw and uppercutted her nose. Quenisha who was taken by surprised stumbled back a couple feet, and before she could react Armani had socked her in the jaw. Quenisha threw a punch and landed one to Armani's cheek and missed but began to miss when Armani began to duck,dodge, and retaliate with her own punch. Quenisha's friend attempted to jump in but Armani saw, swung around, and hit her which was Azari's cue to jump in.

Azari punched her three times before Quenisha friend yelled out that she didn't wanna fight anymore and she wasn't really Quenisha friend— thus only furthering the reasoning for Azari to beat her ass because one thing she hated was fake funny moving bitches.

"Damn my baby and Armani beating yo ass! Imagine getting beat up at your own home." Said Akeem as he recorded

After Azari beat her ass, Quenisha "friend" jumped into her car and left leaving Quenisha to herself.

"You just gon let her hit me like that Nasir!I'm you're everything and this how you do me! Ian even do nothing to this girl and she wanna fight me!" Said Quenisha as she tried to dodge Armani's punch but was too slow to do so.

"Bitch!" Said Armani and Azari at the same time.

"You acting like I'm you Quenisha, I saw the damn post and you need yo ass beat, gon head ma." He nodded his head at Armani.

Armani socked her in the jaw again before she fell and Azari pulled her off knowing that Armani's next move would be to stomp her.

"Nasir baby...please, I didn't mean to cheat on you twice." She pleaded.

"TWICE?" Said Armani, Azari, and Akeem at once.

"Fuck do you mean twice." Said Nasir who looked at her with nothing but anger. "I swea Imma kill yo ass if its somebody I know."

"Your cousin Bandz but I didn't mean to!"She pleaded and gasped when Nasir pulled out his gun.

"Damn, you one dirty bitch." Said Akeem shaking his head. "And now your life is gonna pay fo it."

"Nas—

Before she could get the words out, Nasir had shot her 4x— twice in the head and twice in the chest. The gang looked at her body once before they ran back to Nasir's car and they drove off. Luckily, Quenisha had lived in one of the worst areas in Brooklyn where the crime rate was high, the murder rate was high, and the solving of these crimes were slim to none.

"Damn bruva you cold." Said Akeem breaking the silence. "How you holding up lil thug?" He patted Armani's shoulder.

Armani shrugged feeling indifferent, after all she did see murders happen daily in Baltimore and she did see her mother die right before her eyes. "I'm cool, she shoulda never fucked with me."

"She dead now." Said Akeem before he busted out laughing.

"Dead as hell." Said Armani.

"What shoes she finna have on? Her casket." Said Azari making the group bust out laughing.

"Ma put this in my glove compartment." Said Nasir who was quiet the whole time handing her the gun as he pulled up to traffic at the red light.

"Hold up... " said Armani making the group look at her as she got out the car dancing. "AHHHHHH! THIS A STICK UP! THIS A STICK UP! THIS A STICK UP!" She yelled before she hopped back into the car and they drove off.

Nasir bit his lip at her and smirked. "Baby you a trip."

Armani grinned. "Did you just pull out the B word?"

Nasir looked at her confused. "Whatchu talking bout ma?"

"The B word...baby." She said.

Nasir looked at her confused before he realized what she was asking.

"Oh yeah, you my baby ain't you?"

"I'd prefer wife but that works too." Said Armani startling her own self with her boldness.

"Period bitch!" Said Azari cosigning.

"Don't worry, you gon be my wife too one day."

"Cute shit cute shit," said Azari. "Youon neva say shit like that to me."

"Mane yes I do." Said Akeem.

"Yeah whatever."

"Don't be acting out in front of these folks cause when we get home I'm fucking yo walk up." Said Akeem making Azari go quiet.

"That goes for you too ma." Said Nasir causing Armani blush crimson red and her stomach to fill with butterflies like the first day they began to talk.