Chapter 3: introductions

You only live one, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~anonymous

After class ended you had training class in the gym with Jungkook and another boy

After class ended you had training class in the gym with Jungkook and another boy. You were walking in the middle between the two. "Hello, I'm Jin and you are?" The boy said beside you
giving you a wink.

You suddenly became flustered. "My name is Y/N." You said looking straight ahead to avoid looking at him.

"Not only am I more handsome in the group but I am the strongest. It's a struggle dear." Jin said while ruffling your hair. Jungkook has turned his head to look at Jin unamused. "See you later."He waved and walked alway with Jungkook to the locker room. As you were walking to the locker room Jisoo ran up beside you.

"We both have training class together!" Jisoo smiled. As you both entered the locker room you were both greeted with the stench of Sweat and perfume. You saw how each corner of the room had groups of girls with tight short sportswear.

"Every girl in here looks the same." Jisoo simply said before changing into some yoga pants. You hated the thought of showing so much skin with skin tight booty shorts. Instead you brought sweatpants and a T-shirt.

The groups of girls were suddenly staring at you both up and down with stares.

Modern day mean girls.

You simply stared back giving them a smile. They turned around probably gossiping.

"Let's go I can't stand the smell in here." Jisoo said before walking out. You walked out and saw Jin and Jungkook talking together while sitting on the bleachers. Jin suddenly turned his head and waved at the both of you.

You fastened your pace while grabbing Jisoo's wrist.

"This is my roommate Jisoo," you introduced her to the both of them.

"So what are we doing today in class?" Jisoo asked turning her head to see all 3 of you.

"I suppose we're just going to showcase our powers to the whole class." Jungkook replied looking directly at you.

You felt a migraine climbing it's way into your head. You groaned in pain while rubbing your temples. You felt a hand to your forehead you followed the hand to see it was Jin's.

"You don't seem to have a temperature." Jin said. Suddenly he started rubbing your temples. You quickly widened your eyes to see Jin had his whole body turned to you while rubbing your temples. His eyes were so affectionate.

"Do you feel better now?" Jin asked smiling down at you.

"Y-yes," You stuttered. Why did I Sutter? crap.

"That's enough," Jungkook said grabbing both his hands and held them up. "My temples hurt please rub mine." He whined.

"I'm older than you respect me!" He said slapping Jungkook's head. Jungkook yelped in pain.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Jungkook repeated.

You heard the sound of giggling, You looked forward to see 3 girls coming this way.
"Hi!" The girl in the middle said while playing with her fingers.

"Uh hi?" Jungkook replied confused. Jin waved uncomfortably at the girls.

"My friends and I thought you guys were cute and wanted to get to know each other." She said tugging on her shorts.

'Girl you're being so obvious' you heard a voice in your head. You looked around and saw how Jisoo didn't open her mouth instead staring at the girls with a weird look.

"Oh thank you, but I'm not cute. I am handsome," Jin responded while looking at his finger. Suddenly the girls giggled but it sounded more forced.

"Excuse me girls can you move, we'll take care of your brothers." One of them on the right said giving you guys a fake smile. You and jisoo looked at each other in disgusts before looking back at her. Suddenly arms were wrapped around your neck.

"Sorry girls I wouldn't say she's my sister, she's my girlfriend." You heard Jungkook beside you glaring at the girls. Hold up when did he get all confident and stuff? The girls had their jaws dropped while looking at the scene.

"Could you please give us space? Unless you want me to tell the teacher you're making me very uncomfortable." Jungkook said eyeing the girls like a hawk. You could see them gulp. They started bowing.

"We're very sorry we didn't know you were seeing someone at the moment." They continued to bow. They sped walked away to Jisoo's side that had empty bleachers.

"Okay enough grabbing clearly she's uncomfortable." Jin said before choke holding Jungkook.

A lady walked in the middle of the room. "Okay as you guys know this college is known for having diverse students with elements and stuff! We're gonna start off with introductions and showcasing a little bit of your powers." The lady said before pointing at the group beside y'all. "You guys will go up first. Don't be shy"
Jin suddenly let go of Jungkook before sitting up properly.

"My name is seo hyun and my element is fire." She said before flipping her hair looking at Jin, but avoided looking at Jungkook and you.
You, jisoo, Jungkook, and Jin stood up walking to the middle.

"My name is Jin and my power is 7th Sense," he said before winking at me.

"My name is Jungkook, and I have the power of invisibility." He said before turning invisible.

"Hi I'm Jisoo and my power is air." She said making air flow through her hair.

It was your turn. You felt so nervous. "Y/N and I don't have any at the moment." You looked around to see Seo Hyun and her friends put their hands over their mouths before snickering. You rolled your eyes and quietly walked behind Jin.

"Y/N ignore them, they really have nothing better to do, but act like dummies." Jisoo said smiling.

' and also sluts with that thong string showing'

You looked at around and saw nobody speaking. Am I going crazy!?

You guys quickly sat down until the introductions were over. Suddenly Seo Hyun and her friends appeared again.

The started laughing while looking at you. "Miss perfect doesn't have any powers? Boo hoo." One of them said. They gave Jin and Jungkook a piece of paper before turning around becoming loud like a flock of crows.

I hope she twists her ankles and falls flat on her face. You mentally said.

You guys watched the girls walk. Suddenly Seo Hyun falls face flat on the ground. A yelp escaped her throat. She quickly got up and turned around and glared at Jisoo and you.

"Did you just push me!?" She questioned with anger laced in her tone.

"Uh no girl we are literally feets away from you how could we?" You counterback trying not to laugh at how her face got so red.

"UGH!"

The girls walked away annoyed. You guys bursted our laughter.

"Karma is definitely on our side." You blurted out.
.
.
.

"So what type of stuff does 7th sense do?" Jisoo asked.

"Unlike others who have been given 5 senses. I've been given 2 more. I can sense someone's presents, I can also sense someone's next move." He replied before grabbing a soft ball and throwing it against the wall.

"Wow is that how you sensed I was in the mansion before shutting the door?" Jungkook asked before running in to grab the ball from Jin.

The ball was suddenly grabbed out of Jin's grasp and onto Jungkook's. "Yes I did, The 7th sense doesn't always work at times, that's why I have to train it better."