Sirf Yeh hi nahi hai Devil.

Hi guys!!! How are you all? AS PROMISED I AM BACK WITH ONE MORE BOOK! It's only because of you guys and my love for SIDNAAZ, that all I want to do is keep writing and writing! Well, if you haven't seen the Teaser..( Go to Sidnaaz- Behind the camera and check the teaser out) I am simply starting with the story..

So shuru karte hai!

The scene sets in a beautiful restaurant booked for a couple, a beautiful girl wearing a long pink plain dress with no makeup..just naturally gorgeous holding hands with a guy who is very fair and handsome and is staring in her eyes.
Guy- Shehnaz,I really wanted to tell you since a long time.. I really really love you with my whole heart!! WILL YOU MARRY ME?
Shehnaz- I know Asim, I like you too but I need to think about it, love and all tujhe pata hai mere sir ke upr se nikalta hai! But you are a very nice guy!
Asim- Thankyou, I will give you a week! Sochkar batana..! Because I need to tell my big brother he will be so happy!! That finally I have found the love of my life.
Shehnaz smiles and thinks..I think I should get married to Asim, because he's so romantic, so sweet and caring too.

FLASHBACK ENDS.
Here Shehnaz is sitting in bridal lehenga in a beautiful big room decorated with her favourite flowers, and she was silently sobbing on how her life has changed.
Aap log nahi samjhe kuch? Let me explain!! ( Acha you must be thinking mai kaun Hun? Mai iss story ka narrator!!! Mai beech beech mei interactive way mei baat karunga)
So guys, shehnaz had decided to get married to Asim her bestfriend, but the day she went home to her tell father..her father kept her wedding card in front of her as he had already decided her wedding with Sidharth shukla, ( ASIM's BIG BROTHER) it was PURELY A POLITICAL AND WORK KIND OF ALLIANCE WITH SIDHARTH)
Sana started to cry, and quickly ran in her room and started to cry holding the frame and said- Mumaa kaash aap hote toh papa yeh nahi kar paaate! And just after a week she got married in a private affair with sidharth!
Asim was just staring at her with tears in his eyes while sana couldn't even face him.

Now, back to the scenario..it had been 2 hours since she had been waiting for Sid.. she went out and heard some voices from the next room and peeped.. it was Sidharth making out with a girl. Sana was a bit broken,  because she didn't expect this from him..though she knew it was all a stupid arranged marriage and Sid was a playboy but still. She looked in the mirror and said- Tu kyu sad hai bey? Khush  ho ki ab papa ke pressure mei nahi ho, and jo chahe kar sakte ho and you don't even need to act like some wife wala drama and she laughed and then she started to cry...! Yaar maine kya kya socha tha ki ek pyari si family hogi meri and loving husband but ab Kya hogya! Then her phone pinged..it was from ASIM.. 'Don't cry..bhai nahi ayenge..you change, have your painkiller and sleep! Take care' she caressed the message and changed herself into a hot satin nightie and slept.

Sid in his mind while making out- Abhi bade arrogantly jaunga, she might be waiting for me and fir bolunga yeh sab ek drama hai and I am going for another hookup! But the moment he entered he saw her in her nightie, sleeping peacefully..! He was like wtf issko koi farak nahi padta kya ki isska Abhi dulha aaya nahi and yaha yeh ghode bechkar  soo rahi hai? Who are you shehnaz Kaur gill? Then she noticed her face..her baby flicks falling on her eyes..her pump lips so Lucious!! And her nightiee..man the way her soft bare skin was teasing him..he so wanted to wake her up and make her scream his name. But then he heard the girl call him and he was like aa..Aya..! Bye shehnaz shukla!!! See you tomorrow and welcome you to the HELL!

The next day, Sana woke up by a splash of water on her face,and looked at Sidharth motionlessly..while he shouted and said..Princess if you are done with your beauty sleep can you bloody wake up and get my clothes and all ready? I have to leave for my office it's 9 am!!! Sana looked at him and quietly got up to get his clothes out and his stuff..while Sid was shocked!! That she didn't shout or react to his bad behaviour! While sana smiled to herself and said Issko lagta  hai ki mai darr jaungi..sirf Yeh hi devil nahi hai mere papa bhi devil hi hai so adaat Mai mujhe !

Then Sid went to take bath, while sana went to the other washroom to take a bath. She quickly changed into a beautiful red see through saree and applied a red bindi to match it. Her figure was so perfectly displayed in that sareee!! Sid was already on the table with his mom and Asim. Sid looked at Asim who was looking at the stairs and turned back and saw..Sana coming down with her hair flowing due to the air, in that beautiful red sareee making Sid go breathless. But suddenly he again looked at Asim who was literally staring at her..he felt something in his heart which made him shout and say khana par  dhyaan do!

Sana came down and hugged his mom while Sid straightened himself as he thought sana was going to sit next to him, but she went and sat next to Asim..which made him so happy while she smiled at him and said Hey asim kaise ho? Bas Bas Bas ! Shukla ji ka gussa! He thought merko toh smile nahi kiya.. then his mind answered.. ABBE ULLU TUNE USSPAR PAANI FEKA THA TOH KYA SMILE KAREGI?
Sid then thought to himself..yeh mujhe kya horrha hai? I am a sakt launda aur aisi ke liye nahi pighlunga! Jo karna hai kare I don't give a flying fuck!! But aargh Asim ke saath kyu baithi hai?

Sid was noticing that how nicely she was talking to Asim and laughing at his lame jokes! Sid cleared his throat to grab everyone's attention and said.. I am postponing our Honeymoon as I have work load.
Sid mom- Why? Sidharth don't do this beta, SHES your wife kabhi toh time de diya karo family  ko!
Shehnaz- Arrey no problem maa, vaise bhi even I have my designing projects ( Sana has her own brand of designing celebrity clothes)
Asim- Haan haan, aram se karlo koi jaldi nahi haina!
Sid glared at him thinking ki isska kuch jyada  nahi hogya!
Sid- Asim tum BHAAABHII( extending the word BHABHI) ko ghar dikhado fir office ajana.
Shehnaz- Asim, DONT call me bhabhi! You can call me Sana!
Asim smiled as he knew her nickname.
Sid mom- Mai bhi Sana bulaaungi, Sana kitna pyaara naam hai!
Sana smiled while Sid was getting so effected by it even he didn't know why?
But guys I KNOW WHY!! Because humare main hero ke LAGG GAYE!!

Guys this was the first part of the story, gussa  Mat hona..dheere dheere  sab hota hai!
I so need a lot of motivation SO DO COMMENT DOWN KI PASAND AYA KI NAHI!
Thankyou ❤️❤️❤️