Bloody Painter x Reader

Helen and you had always gotten along, mainly because the first time you two met you had stopped Jeff from beating the shit out of him to impress some girl he had probably kidnapped. Your friendship had really blossomed because of your joined love for art and Minecraft, hard to disagree with someone like that.
Since that day he had sort of attached himself to your hip, constantly singing you praises as you scared off anyone that tried to get close to either of you. Even though he was a renowned killer amongst humans, he was considered a lowlife among your fellow killers; you could almost see why, he was slender and soft. Not typical for a killer. To you however, typical is not what you're looking for, and Helen was perfect in every way. Besides, same could be said about you, you were rather muscular, not really the type of woman to be able to pull off the femme fatale archetype. But that was really what got Helen to stick to you like glue. You were loud and brash, the opposite to his mousy demeanour. The two of you bounced off of the others character with ease, holding intelligent conversation yet still being overtly comfortable with the other. This was why your weren't ever surprised when Helen would come up to you if he was ever in distress. It was also why you had both gotten comfortable with teasing each other, though in all honesty it was just you who ever did the teasing. Which was what you were itching to do right about now.
     You walked into the living room, smiling as you saw your little artist doodling as he sat on the couch. You strutted over to him, ruffling his soft hair as you walked past him. You weren't too surprised that he was wearing his signature blue coat and black pants, it was all he seemed to own. It was way too hot in the mansion for you to even try to wear the same things you usually did, so you elected to wear a loose white tank top and black shorts. This caught Helens attention quick, he tried to hide it though, quickly looking away from you and focusing back on his drawing. Lo and behold, it was of you. After a quick heart clench and thoughts of stealing him away to live in a cottage peacefully for the rest of forever you moved closer to him. This seemed to slightly bother Helen.
     "Aw what? You obviously can't keep me off your mind, I mean look! You even got my good side!" You chuckled and lightly pushed Helen, hearing him whine in protest. He was always fun to bug.
     "It's not like that..." he mumbled, turning his head away from you. Without warning you snatched up his sketchbook, careful enough to where you wouldn't rip and tear any pages. Helen yelped and moved to grab it back, pushing you over in the process. And, like it was some cheesy cartoon scene, you landed back on the couch... Helens face right in between your breasts. If you could see his face, you were sure it would be a mixture of anger and pure embarrassment, he never was one to bounce back easily from something like this. You let out a dry laugh, feeling Helen tense, he mumbled something before abruptly standing up and tearing the sketchbook from your hands. Shit. Yeah, he probably wasn't very happy with you.
     "Hey, Helen... I'm sorry, honest. I didn't mean for-" you were quickly cut short as Helen turned and stiffly walked away. You reached out before pulling your hand back. There was no use trying to reason with him right now, should wait for him to calm down before going to talk. You sighed heavily as he walked off, feeling bad.
     As you walked about the house, doing your usual tasks and odd jobs, your thoughts kept getting dragged back to your little artist. You hadn't meant to upset him, especially not that much.
'You should probably go and talk to him.'
You looked over to the clock, it's only been 10 minutes!? You shook your head and growled, this was gonna kill you.
                                       •
            (timeskip bc it's been a long day)
                                       •
     You walked up to his door, about to knock before you heard a groan. Which worried you, did he get hurt? Shit, you should've checked up on him sooner. Of course those assholes would target him, god if they did anything permanent-
     "(Y/n).... ah, a-hmm." Your face heated up as your name rolled off of Helens tongue. You quickly regained composure and chuckled lightly, so that's what he was doing. Your thoughts drifted back to earlier this morning, the puzzle pieces clicking together enough for you to finally realize what really got him so upset.
'I should come back later, huh?' You thought, and yet you still reached for the handle, opening it without a second thought.
'What the fuck? Why the hell did you-' you cut yourself short as you looked at the mess before you. Sprawled out and sweating, a red mess, was Helen. Who jolted up as he heard you enter, his hands on his clothed crotch and the other holding his chest, hovering over his erect nipples. He gasped when he saw who was at his door, face quickly turning three shades shy of a tomato.
     "(Y/n)! Ah! O-oh god, uhm I-I'm.. fuck. Fu-fuck I'm sorry!" Scrambling for an explanation and for something to cover his obvious erection, he somehow managed to knock everything off of his bed. Leaving him uncovered and red faced. You lifted you hand to cover your mouth, hiding the small grin on your face, but also trying to hide the growing blush.
     "Helen? I- uhm, it's fine. I was really just worried is all. I can leave." You replied, still appalled that you had even walked in on him.
     "No! I- no, pl-please stay. Let me explain!" Helens soft voice called out, sending chills down your spine, not once in your years of knowing him had he ever seemed so vulnerable. This was by far the most interesting thing you've seen. But, per his request, you stayed. Sitting yourself down on the opposite side of his bed, making sure the door closed.
You watched as Helen struggled to explain himself, it was rather hard to focus on him though when his erection was tenting his pants so dramatically. He caught your gaze and rushed to cover himself, in the process however he accidentally stroked his erection, eliciting quite the moan from him. His face turned even redder, if that was possible, and he bit his lip. Never had he been so ashamed, getting caught in a position like that was already embarrassing, but the fact that it was you that got him so hot and bothered in the first place really sealed his fate. He couldn't bare the thought of you leaving him, but he couldn't think of any other reaction you would have. He just hoped that you wouldn't yell at him or tell the others. You surprised him however when you smiled knowingly.
"Did you really get this bothered by my teasing? If I had known it would be that easy..." your voice drifted off as you continued you look Helen over. He was beautiful, his skin was soft and begging for some sort of contact from you. His eyes were framed perfectly by his eyelashes. The blush that blanketed his face contrasted the blue of his eyes wonderfully, leaving him looking so vulnerable and needy for you.
"Wha- n-no... yes, yes I'm s-sorry." Helen stuttered, his voice sending pleasurable shivers form your shoulders to your spine. You sent a hand out to him, watching as he flinched away from you, causing you to stop your advances and watch once more. The look of relief and utter desperation that crossed Helens face once he realized you weren't going to hurt him made you raise a brow. You weren't given time to ask questions because Helen quickly grabbed your hand and brought it to his neck, making it quite clear what his intentions were. You didn't mind though, thoughts of all the ways you could get him to scream your name bounced through you mind, a wetness creeped out of your own body.
"What? Are you really that turned on, already? Well you'll have to earn your right to come." You said, a devilish smile making its way to your lips. Helen only panted and mewled in response, too hot to really care what you had in mind. He'd do anything of that meant your skin was on his.
     "Please, pl-please whatever you want. Use me however you want. I need you." He choked out, slightly drooling as you grip on his neck loosened. You got up, unbuckling his belt, sliding it out of the belt loops and tossing it onto the bed elsewhere. He whined and slightly arched his back, wanting nothing more than your hands wrapped around his throbbing cock. You slid a cool hand up his stomach and settled it on his nipple, teasing it by only brushing it lightly. Gasps and ragged moans were all that Helen could muster as you worked torturously slow on getting his pants off. Once you did Helen took initiative and stripped off his boxers, cringing slightly at the wet smack his dick made as it hit his stomach. He still wasn't completely over the fact that you had walked in on him getting off to thoughts of you. He was caught off guard when you had pushed him back down onto the bed and positioned yourself above his head, though he quickly understood what you were getting at. He licked his lips excitedly.
    "Remember what I said, little artist, you're gonna work for your orgasm." You hummed, looking down at the artist as he excitedly grabbed onto your hips, bringing you closer to him. You were quite pleased at how well he was taking all of this, you had expected him to be nothing more than a blushing and stammering mess. This worked out to be far better, though.
You rolled your hips, feeling his tongue lap up your juices. He moaned into you, the reverberations spinning through your core, sending you closer to the edge. You sent your hands to his soft hair, god you always loved playing with it but this was really a new experience.
"You're so good at this, you're a good boy, aren't you?" You mumbled, eyes looking down at the beauty beneath your waist. Helen moaned in response, loving the way you praised him. His free hand playing with his dick as the other rubbed your hip lovingly. He lived for you, so to have you so close to him was almost intoxicating. He worked his tongue up and down your folds, focusing on making you feel the best he could. His lips sucked at your clit, making your eyes roll back ever so slightly. You lightly tugged at his hair, allowing a low moan to roll out of your mouth. This pleased Helen to no end. To hear how you mumbled his name so tenderly was enough to get him to climax right then and there. You felt the dam that was building up become warm in your belly, a clear sign that you were reaching you limit. Helen seemed to know this, too.
"Please cum for me, please tell me that I made you feel good, show me. I want you to- please." He choked out, face red with lust and emotion. Had he any pride left he'd probably be dying of embarrassment, but he knew deep down the you didn't care if he begged like this. You gasped and threw your head back, rolling your hips and essentially riding his tongue. The warmth that was building came so close to breaking.
"Fu-fuck! Oh fuck, Helen!" You managed to get out as another ragged moan escaped past your lips. Helen only hummed as he began to drink your juices like a man who's never drank before. He worked desperately, pumping his dick quickly as you were crawling back down from your high. You were well aware that there was still work to be done on your part, Helen was close, you could see it from the way his legs shook. You ruffled his hair and raised yourself from him, hearing his whine of protest.
     "Wait, don't go. Not yet..." Helen pleaded. You simply hummed and slid down, placing yourself between his legs; making it clear that you weren't done, much to his delight.
     "Do you think I'm gonna leave that quick?" You murmured as you kissed his dainty neck, feeling the heat from his face and the shaky breaths the bounced through his soft body. As you grazed your teeth along his neck your hands went to work on his body, your right focusing on his nipple while the left went agonizingly slowly down his stomach. He whimpered and bucked his hips, desperately trying to get some form of relief from you. God, he just wanted you to touch him.
"Pl-please hurry- oh god, hur-" he was cut off by his own howl of pleasure, the feeling of your hands wrapped around his dick drove him crazy. He squirmed and writhed under you, a sight you were enjoying fully. His moans only grew louder as you sunk your head down, kissing the tip of his member, your right hand moved from his chest to his delicate throat. He shot a hand up to hold yours in place, making sure that his neck and your hand kept in constant contact. His hips rocked rapidly into your hand, trying desperately to get further into your mouth. He was going to go crazy like this. No, he was going to die, he felt so good he couldn't think. How you had so easily turned him into putty in your hands alluded him, your hands worked so magically and so so beautifully that it almost answered his question for him. He could feel his orgasm getting closer with each stroke, it was bubbling up and it was going to tear through him at any given moment. His thoughts became erratic and scattered as he got closer and closer to his climax. It came to a quick halt when you pulled away. Helen cried out in protest as your body left his alone on the bed, you couldn't leave him! Not like this, he'd go crazy!
     "Shh, I'm not going anywhere. I'm just gonna get you all set up." You replied smoothly, gingerly picking up the trembling man and setting him closer to the bedpost. He looked up curiously at you, before noticing the belt in your hand, oh. You lightly grabbed his wrists and used the belt to keep them together, cursing quietly as you struggled to tie it to the actual bedpost. Eventually your patience paid off and Helen was there, on full display for you. You smiled, kissing him passionately as you positioned yourself above his dick. It slid in easily, considering how wet you were at this point. Helen almost wailed at the feeling, opening his mouth wide enough for you to stick your tongue into his mouth. No complaints were made on either of your parts as you began to bounce on his dick, sending waves of pleasure through your body. The wet sounds of skin hitting skin echoed throughout the room, really it only added to the experience of it all. You pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily, Helen quickly caught his breath, gasping and shaking.
     "Ah-ahhhh. God you feel so good! Please, hmm. Let me cum please." Helens cries and pleas were intoxicating and in turn caused you to quicken your pace, driving both of you over the edge. You cursed at nothing as you felt another orgasm rippling up, but yours was nothing compared to the high that had hit Helen like a semi-truck. He howled and squirmed underneath you, eyes rolling to the back of his head as he climaxed. His hips bucked into yours, his cock hitting the deepest parts of you as he sent hot ropes of his seed into you. You both laid there, panting and whispering sweet nothings to the other. After a minute of calming down you laughed, lightly grabbing the side of Helens face.
     "I need to bug you more often!" He only groaned in response.
.
.
.
soooo, it's been a hot minute huh? We're just gonna ignore the fact that Helen/Bloody Painter is canonically 14, okay? I looked him up halfway through to get a good feel for his character, only to find out he's 14. So I decided that I'd just age him up... I still feel weird about it but whatever??? I mean I literally did a BEN x Reader. ;-;