Chapter 14

Simon's POV

Today Liana wanted to go to town. I haven't really seen much of Telford so I don't know what to expect. It was a really warm day so I wore shorts and a sidemen T-shirt. Liana wore a pair of dungarees with a white crop top under it.

We ate pizza for breakfast. I like pizza more in the morning. Well afternoon, it was about 12:30 because Liana woke me up early.

She tells her parents that we are going to be back around 10 or maybe earlier. We get in my Tesla and drive to town. It was only 10 minutes away. I park in the main car park but away from all the other cars just so I know where to find it after.

Liana quickly gets out and grabs my hand running towards the park. We walked passed all the restaurants and over to a massive lake. She goes over and sits on one of the big ass stones so I follow her.

"Truth or dare" she says.
"Truth". I know she was going to say jump in the lake or something stupid like that.
"How big is your dick?" She asks. I burst out laughing at how ridiculous the question was but truth or dare is truth or dare.
"8 inches" I say. She widens her mouth and tries to measure how long it will be.
"Right now your turn. Truth or dare" I ask her.
"Dareeee" she says thinking I'm going to go light on her.
"I dare you to do a whole lap around this lake" I say. She shakes her head and sets off.

I get up and walk around the other way to meet her in the middle. She runs up to me and falls on me. I pick her up and hold her hand as she takes me around the park showing me what the town park was. It has lots of different parks. There's an obstacle course, two giant slides, a kid park, a water park and my favourite part, the spider web.

I challenge Liana to see who can get to the top the fastest. Who ever loses has to buy lunch. I knew I won this. I counted down from 3 to 1 and I leg it up there. However Liana ran straight to the other side and swung herself up. She was pretty smart to be honest. But I try my hardest and don't bother looking at her to distract me. I get half way and look down seeing no one. Then I look up and she her three quarters of the way up. Shit. She's gonna win.

"HA!" She shouts as she reaches the top. I climb up to the top next to her and she begins to tell me a story.

"I actually planned to have my first kiss up here but I bailed out and broke up with him" she says.
"Aww don't worry I'll be your first kiss." I say and kiss her. She pulled away a few seconds after.
"Beat you down" she says as she swings her way down. Literally swings. But I bet it's because she's small. She's like a whole foot off me. But I liked her being tiny.

She dragged me into this place and it looked very chill. It was called the Novella lounge and the menu looked really good. Liana went for the pancakes with bacon and I went for a hotdog because who doesn't love a good hotdog.

We finish food and she takes me into the town centre. The centre was quite small compared to London but it is a small town after all. We walk around a bit and Liana says she going into primark. She walks in alone and I go and walk around some more.

I come across an Ann Summers shop and decide to buy Liana a little presents as a joke. I come out with matching red and black bra and underwear. However it was in the Ann Summers bag and her mum would kick me out if she sees what I got her. I quickly walk into WHSmith and get the sidemen book because I would know Liana won't have.

I put the clothes in the bag and throw the other one away to hide the evidence. I walk into primark to see Liana walking out with a bag.

"What did you get?" I ask her.
"Just some matching mike wazowski slippers for us to wear. What about you?" She asks. I smile and pull out the book.
"You have a book?" She shouts. I laugh and then pull the bra and underwear out the bag after.
"SIMON, HOLY FUCK" she whispers but shouts at the same time. I'm right now laughing my head off.

We decided to look around in more shops buying a few extra things.

——————— little skip

We decided to get a Nando's take away as it was 5pm. We waited a while but left after we got our food and started heading over to the car. I hold Liana's hand with one of my hands and the other one with the food.

We see a group of boys taking pictures of the car and I chuckle to myself. We get a bit closer until I hear "omg it's miniminter!"  One of them say. They start coming closer until Liana tightens my hand and freezes.

"What is it?" I ask her but she doesn't reply. I notice one of the boys have also froze. What's going on.

I then think about her ex. The one that fucked everything up for her. I wrap my arm around her neck and pull her into my chest. "Come on" I whisper into her ear and I start walking her to the car. I open the door for her and she gets in closing it after her.

This kid needs to get learnt a lesson. I walk over to him while his friends are still following after me. I have my hand out for him to shake it and he does.

"Hey nice to meet you. What's ur name bro?" I ask him.
"Macaully" he says. Liana didn't tell us his name but I knew for sure this was the guy. Otherwise why would they both freeze after seeing each other.
"Do you know my friend?" I ask "Liana".
"Erm no..." he stutters.  Fucking liar. I get up in his face.
"You want to tell me the truth?" I spat. "Do you have any idea what you did to her?" I say slightly pushing him.
"She said yes didn't she." He says smugly. How fucking dare he. I punch him in the face, knocking him down onto the ground.
"People like you fucking disgust me" I spat again. I walk over to the car and get in. I start the car and leave swerving past him.

"Was that him?" I raised my voice. "Was that fucking him Liana?" I'm getting angry now and she doesn't reply. "LI - FUCKING - ANA WAS THAT HIM?" She just ignores me again and curls up into the seat placing her head on the window. I pull into an asda car park and get out.

"Stay here" I tell her a bit quieter. I go inside and head for the back. Egg tarts obviously. If it's going to make her speak to me then it's gonna have to do. Even if I do spend a pound on her. I pay for them and go back to the car. I tap on the window of the passengers side and shows Liana the tarts. A slight smile was brought to her face.

I get into the car and ask her again. "Was it him or not?"
"It was" her voice breaks in between it. "I just haven't seen him in ages. He left the school a year after and I haven't seen him since. I thought I forgot what he looked like but when I saw him..." she stops and just sighs.

"Why don't we tell Josh" I say and she just looks at me. Yeah I know it was a bad idea. There was nothing we could do anyway. Liana did all she could ages ago.

I grab her hand and hold it whilst I have my hand on the wheel. How has she managed to deal with this for this long. She's strong and I need to protect her at all costs.

~~~~~~~~
A/N
Simon got into a fight 😬. I wonder what will happen if Josh finds out. (I swear I say that every chapter 😂). I hope you are enjoying the story.
Bye honeys
M x